Starting up a muonline server season16

MemberRank
    May 2019 Join Date
    3Posts

Hello Everyone , first i wanna say that i am ready to set up a muonline season 16 , here comes a few problems
    one i need someone or somebody who can help me with some advices like muonline server files , where i can buy them , and second i need a good host where to host the server , Website that support Season 16 future ,then will follow testing , and also i will need some GM's , any advice are free thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 1oNuTz View Post
    Hello Everyone , first i wanna say that i am ready to set up a muonline season 16 , here comes a few problems
    one i need someone or somebody who can help me with some advices like muonline server files , where i can buy them , and second i need a good host where to host the server , then will follow testing , and also i will need some GM's , any advice are free thank you
    i found interesting the IGCN season 16 premium
    server files , any advice ?
    Last edited by 1oNuTz; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:30 PM.

Re: Starting up a muonline server season16

@1oNuTz
    server host u can get from ovh.com or sovahost.net or somewhere with atleast 8 GB ram minimum 3-4 + cores enough sdd space 50/100+gb good ddos protection and you are good to with igcn s16 files for example, u can recruit people if u want here http://forum.ragezone.com/f206/

Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2006 Join Date
    $Location="??";Location
    1,803Posts

Re: Starting up a muonline server season16

IGCN Season 16 is good since they already released a stable version last December 16. + they always make an update compared to xteam and other teams out there. You may download their configuration file and learn from it before purchasing :)

Advertisement