Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Starting new server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings!

I am a new member of ragezone - MuOnline community and would like some tips and recommendations from the experts!

My goal is to host my own public Mu server for a small group of friends. I am not looking to make any money from server, so premium files such as IGCN is not needed. However, I am looking for clean and playable server files. The files don't have to be 100% bugless, just with enough functions for enjoyment of game.

Planning to use MYSQL 2008 R2... (Still missing database,client, and server files).., please experts of RageZone MuCommunity, I'd like to hear from you.

Every files I have found so far have been infected and posts are saying do not download. Please suggest something I can use.

*Can compensate for a reward via paypal for my request!

Cheers,
BIG

Last edited by a moderator:

BIG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
another one great project incomming, yayyyyy

Hey Ooo Yee,

This will be my first project (MuServer) ever. Looking to host this non-profit server for a few of my friends, but I am not able to find CLEAN & RELIABLE server files anywhere here...

If you have any clean server files (ones without false-positives or anything viral) that would be of great help.

Cheers,
BIG

Upvote 0
ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey Ooo Yee,

This will be my first project (MuServer) ever. Looking to host this non-profit server for a few of my friends, but I am not able to find CLEAN & RELIABLE server files anywhere here...

If you have any clean server files (ones without false-positives or anything viral) that would be of great help.

Cheers,
BIG

Just go to the release section and you will find plenty of good and clean server files from all versions.

Upvote 0

BIG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey @jacubb,

Thanks for the reply. I visited the RageZone - MuOnline Release section and tried a few of the server files there. However, upon downloading these files, chrome and other AntiVirus programs flag the files as viral. Could you please redirect me to some files that you would use yourself?

*(http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/setup-muonline-ex901-server-video-1088157/)
*http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/zteam-season-8-repack-video-1055676/
Tried these links above, downloaded, and receive notifications that it is not safe to use.

Now I know some of these may be false-positives, but can you redirect me to files that are 100% clean?

I'm not looking for top-notch, high-end season server files... just clean (free of viruses) and reliable files. A clean source -- to work on from scratch would be nice also. I am willing to fork out a bit of cash for such request.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
BIG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BIG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@jacubb, Amazing. Thank you. I will check out these files and give an update.

Cheers,
BIG

Upvote 0

BIG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update 12/19.

So I have compiled a list of server files that I would like to use and test...Any input on these would greatly be appreciated.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/muserver-muemu-1-05d-downgraded-1113243/

http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/source-muemu-1098374/ *** Not so sure about this one... the code needs to be compiled via MSStudio in order to run?

http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/mmt-official-season-ii-eng-505186/

If you're interested in working on this project with me, feel free to do so via this forum page or PM. Once the server is up and running all team members will be compensated in some way...

Cheers,
BIG

Upvote 0

BIG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@KarLi,

I've been doing some research and a lot of people are saying MuEmu uses botnet...

I am hesitant to use such files as I don't want my hosting to suddenly close on me.

Do you have any experience with MMT or Namech files in particular KarLi?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
well some say uses botnet and some not.. its a 'mystery?" i dont know, i am not programmer to find out, but yes indeed many say that and thats why i never install these files on my own or used (its ur choice!)

yes i had MMT and Namech.

mmt = not very custom configs - stable files - almost bugless except 2 bugs:
1. crash if full dark horse in vault and try to take 1 out
2. all boss events like kundun/erohim/balgass etc they cant drop any Exc items with + Luck (in eventitembag .txt's) its bugged and items drop exc normally but without any + Luck (i fixed those bymyself by paying some coder to do that for me tho)

namech files = good but i remember a crash bug ppl send packets on the files or something and it crash GS, namech has good configs more than mmt, about bugs i dont remember really anything cus i used the files for short term.

Upvote 0
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
muemu files released by jumbogram does have weird things in them like some commands to create items on normal characters, but if you compile them from the sources they are clean.

Upvote 0

BIG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys BIG here...

Thanks for all the knowledgeable replies! @KarLi & @natzugen

However, I have encountered a problem when trying to download MMT files...

Here's the scan for MMT files

Now for the hard hitting question MuOnline RZ-Community... are there actually any server files that aren't packed insanely with viruses? Holy hell!!!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hey guys BIG here...

Thanks for all the knowledgeable replies! @KarLi & @natzugen

However, I have encountered a problem when trying to download MMT files...

Here's the scan for MMT files

Now for the hard hitting question MuOnline RZ-Community... are there actually any server files that aren't packed insanely with viruses? Holy hell!!!

Listen my friend, almost every mu server files have this kinda false positive viruses, i personally UPLOADED those files which you scanned, they are actual from my repack video tutorial here:

So you should know that the virus is not in all the files its probably on 1 .exe like jinserver.exe for example... so extract first the files.. then scan each folder 1 by 1 and u will find out whats giving u false positive virus, and for your information this happens also when your antivirus is cheap, weak and bad.

so just download the files and go for it.. if u dont then u will hardly find any files that have 0 false negative viruses... u can ask anyone here at rz and they will tell u the same thing.. anyways its ur choice.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I will personally recommend mu emu files...

and btw regarding those viruses that you were talking.., you can actually config your antivirus to have an exception with specific folder and put directly all files that you are going to download there, so you won't have any problem with viruses....

besides, i have been using muemu files, from jumbogram and now from the sources and i find it really good, no viruses or whatsoever bothers me for almost a year now.. I have already made a test server globally active using this.. u can check that out to find out what these files can do :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back