Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Making sub server with igcn files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello anyone knows how to make a subserver (2 server's on 1 machine with different rates) for IGCN season 9 files?. Tried following some old guides found in here but no luck. Thanks in advance.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This can be a bit annoying but here is what i can suggest to help you on your journey.

1st: Copy And Paste Your Muserver Name It (MuServer2) or whatever.
2nd: Create New Databases Named: MuOnline2,Ranking2,Events2,BattleCore2,
3rd: Time To Change Ports I'm Pretty Sure You Know The Configs For The Ports Change All Of Them So They Are No Port Bind Errors
4th: Change The Databases Names In The Configs As Well.
5th: Open your sql server make the new databases which i stated above.
6th: Now You Must Change The Port In The ServerInfo.bmd to connect to the second server
7th: Allow The Ports In The Firewall
8th: Start the server and see if any errors if not then enjoy if so report back here and let me know and i will help.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This can be a bit annoying but here is what i can suggest to help you on your journey.

1st: Copy And Paste Your Muserver Name It (MuServer2) or whatever.
2nd: Create New Databases Named: MuOnline2,Ranking2,Events2,BattleCore2,
3rd: Time To Change Ports I'm Pretty Sure You Know The Configs For The Ports Change All Of Them So They Are No Port Bind Errors
4th: Change The Databases Names In The Configs As Well.
5th: Open your sql server make the new databases which i stated above.
6th: Now You Must Change The Port In The ServerInfo.bmd to connect to the second server
7th: Allow The Ports In The Firewall
8th: Start the server and see if any errors if not then enjoy if so report back here and let me know and i will help.

i wonder if ppl could use the same client to connect to both servers. and it would seems i will need to create additional odbc with muonline2 etc.

Upvote 0
Back