Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] "Tab" Minimap with visible markers (non hoverable)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

is this thing possible? To make "Tab" minimap works like in higher Seasons? It's really annoying when you have alot of markers on minimap - for example Event Square. I've got about 20 NPC's here and hovering every dot or marker is not the best thing.

Anyway i think that thing will be better for peoples which are using markers for spots, and even enterntrances.

Idea: Disable "hover tooltip" function on "tab" minimap - every marker with static "text" (NPCName).

From this:
PwiGK9b - [Help] "Tab" Minimap with visible markers (non hoverable) - RaGEZONE Forums

Into this:
y5aCyvt - [Help] "Tab" Minimap with visible markers (non hoverable) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
re: [Help] "Tab" Minimap with visible markers (non hoverable)

just edit the minimap.bmd and remove them from there.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I mean to show them all.

For this moment we need to mouse over on the marker. Would be nice if every marker will be shown just after pressing "Tab". I mean NPC names, without hovering on them.

From this:
PwiGK9b - [Help] "Tab" Minimap with visible markers (non hoverable) - RaGEZONE Forums

Into this:
y5aCyvt - [Help] "Tab" Minimap with visible markers (non hoverable) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Just use photoshop and add all of them :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Photoshop is not best friend of Season 6. Every UI element is in low-resolution so it looks terrible.
Just made this "minimap" of Event-Square because there's no minimap in original and you see how it looks like, it's pixelized.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bumping this thread because i think this can be great feature for season 6 minimap.

Upvote 0
Back