Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Titan link server not responding , need help !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I really dont know what to say more , i tryed changing windows for this problem still no fix . Sql i assume is fine , all the odbc's are fine but the link server doesnt want to work at all , what are common issues with this error ? What steps should i go back to , can anyone help ?
GS and titan connect server i assume are working ,the ports are open , for GS/and cs but this just freezes and wont respond no matter what .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I really dont know what to say more , i tryed changing windows for this problem still no fix . Sql i assume is fine , all the odbc's are fine but the link server doesnt want to work at all , what are common issues with this error ? What steps should i go back to , can anyone help ?
GS and titan connect server i assume are working ,the ports are open , for GS/and cs but this just freezes and wont respond no matter what .

Titan Link server should be about odbc. Re-do again odbc 32-bit and 64-bit, set your Server: <PC/Name>. Than it should work properly for 100%.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey dude, try to check

MuServer\TitanCS\Data\SCF_ServerList

MuServer\Data\MapServerIfo

MuServer\TitanLinkServer\config - double check sa login and pass

Odbc reg 32 or 64bit

we have the same server/client i'm running [ExTeam] TTS too : )

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Checked the files / redid the odbc , still the same as previously , i will try changing files to KarLi's . If the same issue accures , than i know its the windows config that needs to be rechecked .(Im using windows server on WM) Will say how it went with diffrente files , later today !

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If the titanlinkserver is not responding it could be many issues.

First what SQL version are you using? if SQL 2008 R2 you need to do this as well
Code:
Server Configuration Manager
SQL Server Network Configuration>
Enable TCP/IP>
Right Click TCP/IP Go To Properties 
Go To IP Addresses.
Everything that says Enabled No Make It Yes
and put all Blank TCP Port to 1433.

Second make sure your running the TitanLinkServer as administrator.
Check and make sure you edit all SQL locations correctly.
Check all ODBC configuration.

If all fails then switch your files xD.

Upvote 0
Back