• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

unique Main.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RZ
Quick question, how to make main.exe unique just for my server.
The idea is that, if they find and edit stock main (add my ip to stock main), they bypass any dlls added to my shared main.exe .

So what can i do , to make my main.exe and main.dll the only launching main for my server?

* Im using season6 client which has ip set in main.dll

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can protect your main.exe / main.dll using crypter. Main.exe/dll has serial in it, if serial is not equal on server side then user won't be able to use that client to connect to your server. So if you crypt file which contains serial and ip, then user won't be able to find exact serial string and set it to other client. (Don't 100% believe in what i wrote, i know nothing about mu.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dno about most files but i Know that IGC files use .dll check in serverfiles and if the files dont match it will automatically DC the player or not let him get in atall :D

Upvote 0
Back