Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WEB.FERRAREZI - Master Reset giving no bonus reward.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I'm having problems with Web Ferrarezi to give right bonus coin after Master Reset.
The problem is:
After to perform Master Reset, player's Reset is set 0 or is removed just the required. OK no problem in this. But, I set to give web coins, and this aren't added in player's account.

I receive the follow error message:
PS: I didn't find this query in anywhere :O

GeJXxp1 - WEB.FERRAREZI - Master Reset giving no bonus reward. - RaGEZONE Forums

Someone please help me?
Thank you!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone help me please?
If someone tell me where I can find this query, I fix that

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just can't find this query in WEB files. I guess this query is performed by WEB, but WHERE I can find guys, please???????

Eu não consigo achar esta query nos arquivos da WEB. Eu acredito que esta queria roda na QUERY, porque não achei no SQL, não consigo achar nos arquivos da WEB, alguem ajudaaaa

Fixed.
Open file at follow location: System/UsetTools.Class.php, and navigate through follow line: 411, and change variable below:
The same with line 416:

$UserToolsMasterResetAmount, change to $UserToolsMasterResetAmountAL0.
CHANGE ALL $UserToolsMasterResetMinRR, to $UserToolsMasterResetMinRRAL0.

Note: This fix will apply the bonus CASH from FREE account set in configs. If you want to give a different value to FREE, VIP and/or VIP+, you need to make a conditional term in that line.

This works fine if you will give the same bonus CASH to all account levels.

Upvote 0
Back