Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What website is this server using ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am really curious what script is this website using?:
It has nice functions. Also, what is the best website script not encoded and bugless to use for a season 6 episode 2 server ?
I need a similar script, NOT ENCODED and coded in PHP so i can edit it for my needs.

Thank you in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They are probably using their own website, you will not find the exact same web with same functions etc anywhere.

There are many websites that are free and open source like Webengine CMS, if you check the release section you will find it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course, i know i will never find the same website. They did not build it from scratch 100 % anyways. The point is i want something similar, with webmarket, character market and things like that. A website that is not encoded in zend or any type of encoding. I am asking for people that knows, been searching for days and could find only zend encoded and other encoded stuff. The only open source stuff i found was irrelevant. I would not ask for advise otherwise.

I found it out myself. The yare using WebEngine CMS which is open source and constantly updated

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
they does not use webengine lol, funny joke.
they probably use custom CMS, that you wont find public.
if you want a CMS that have market, webshop, warehouse etc, you can use dmn 1.2.1 open source, quick search in google and you will find it.

Upvote 0
Back