Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Wings question

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any Idea how to add Automatic Hp Recovery Option 1-7% in new Wings added in IGCN S9 (ClientSide) ? I dont have any problem with other options.
Is there a .bmd file that need to have something ? it is not in item.bmd or itemtooltip....

+ Editing ItemTooltipText_eng.bmd with zteam editor/mu tool kit silver/magic hand + using bmd v5 fixer = file corrupted
Thanks

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You could try and using muemu decrypter or you will have to buy IGCN premium tool kit or get someone that has the premium toolkit to do it for you. Or build your own tools :) Or use the season 8-10 editor that has been released here.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks but none of them work and the igcn premium tool kit havent tried that and most likely wont for 500usd.
I managed to make it work by changing manually with HexEditor.

Secondary issue fixed but the main issue still is :If someone know from where to add this missing option pls let me know :)

xHRDKBu - New Wings question - RaGEZONE Forums
v0IrVH0 - New Wings question - RaGEZONE Forums

The Automatic HP recovery .

Edit nvm I improvised
MaxMuON - New Wings question - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back