Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zen Bug

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Im Gabriel and i have a season 6 server, my bug is.. when some people create a account and then the char, he receive like 20kkk of zen.

All new character receive this.. i dont know how but it happens.

Do you guys know something about that?

Thank you very much!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
go to database>muonline>defaultclasstype > right click show all rows or something, and scroll to the right and see if you see 20000000 zen then change that to all characters and close / save and done

Let me be more specific .. This bug happens in some accounts created zen bugs in all chars that this account is going to create .. When I leave the character with 0 zen and relog in the account it appears like this:

and in my inventory like that:

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i still cant understand your issue mate...your screenshots first of all show no errors at all or a bug, and i dont even know which files u are using, maybe u must go to stored procedures and find wz_createcharacter and modify it somewhere there the zen, or in same table defaultclasstype remove 'Zen' column

Upvote 0
Back