Zen Bug

MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    2Posts

angry Zen Bug

Zen Bug
    Hi everyone!

Im Gabriel and i have a season 6 server, my bug is.. when some people create a account and then the char, he receive like 20kkk of zen.

All new character receive this.. i dont know how but it happens.

Do you guys know something about that?

Thank you very much!

Re: Zen Bug

go to database>muonline>defaultclasstype > right click show all rows or something, and scroll to the right and see if you see 20000000 zen then change that to all characters and close / save and done

MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    2Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    go to database>muonline>defaultclasstype > right click show all rows or something, and scroll to the right and see if you see 20000000 zen then change that to all characters and close / save and done

Let me be more specific .. This bug happens in some accounts created zen bugs in all chars that this account is going to create .. When I leave the character with 0 zen and relog in the account it appears like this:

Screenshot by Lightshot

and in my inventory like that:

Screenshot by Lightshot

i still cant understand your issue mate...your screenshots first of all show no errors at all or a bug, and i dont even know which files u are using, maybe u must go to stored procedures and find wz_createcharacter and modify it somewhere there the zen, or in same table defaultclasstype remove 'Zen' column

Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2006 Join Date
    $Location="??";Location
    1,808Posts

If you can tell us what server files you are using maybe we can help you out :)

Advertisement