Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins [Release] 3D Model Select Server + Chose Character Ex702

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some Picture :
81ULCxY - [Release] 3D Model Select Server + Chose Character  Ex702 - RaGEZONE Forums

nhZBRRx - [Release] 3D Model Select Server + Chose Character  Ex702 - RaGEZONE Forums

vZfmRNz - [Release] 3D Model Select Server + Chose Character  Ex702 - RaGEZONE Forums

File Downloads :

Credits :
Webzen:p:
GameThuVN:tongue:

Lizto2910

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
what work season ?

Can use season 6 ?

His client is Season 3 Episode 1... I thinks that is: 1.04J kor protocol main.exe you can see the: DarkLord.. with Dark Horse :p but.. is possible quit DL ? YES. on SEASON 6.3 is more difficult put this intro because.. first you must make that 3d camera movement stops.. the same for: Season 4.. and this require from client coding skills :D (that maybe I don't have too)...

To be honesty.. I think that is decompile from every main.exe 1 proc related to Screens: Select Server & Select Character.. this is very hard because.. all main.exe that I know using on this functions calls to: MapClass on main and BMDClass decompile first BMDClass from your main and later MapClass and maybe too exists some call to gObjMakePreviewCharSet function.. all this poop.. is not easy.. :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
His client is Season 3 Episode 1... I thinks that is: 1.04J kor protocol main.exe you can see the: DarkLord.. with Dark Horse :p but.. is possible quit DL ? YES. on SEASON 6.3 is more difficult put this intro because.. first you must make that 3d camera movement stops.. the same for: Season 4.. and this require from client coding skills :D (that maybe I don't have too)...

To be honesty.. I think that is decompile from every main.exe 1 proc related to Screens: Select Server & Select Character.. this is very hard because.. all main.exe that I know using on this functions calls to: MapClass on main and BMDClass decompile first BMDClass from your main and later MapClass and maybe too exists some call to gObjMakePreviewCharSet function.. all this poop.. is not easy.. :p

for me is hard :*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
emnlrpZ - [Release] 3D Model Select Server + Chose Character  Ex702 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty for models now i have own style :D

S7PUXdC - [Release] 3D Model Select Server + Chose Character  Ex702 - RaGEZONE Forums

fkin acheron

VUZSsHJ - [Release] 3D Model Select Server + Chose Character  Ex702 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Back