Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins [Release] 3D Model Select Server + Chose Character Ex702

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but its just select server and character screen, select server is useless but you can use the models to make a new map with mwe but ex700+ models from original client cant be seen

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The resource posted here work to make acheron :8:

dxWiL3i - [Release] 3D Model Select Server + Chose Character  Ex702 - RaGEZONE Forums

Also with a riped models... or decrypted models... or remade models... or whatever it is called XD you can make debenter too :eek:tt:

IBV57SX - [Release] 3D Model Select Server + Chose Character  Ex702 - RaGEZONE Forums

PS: This is show and tell, right? :w00t:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
The resource posted here work to make acheron :8:

dxWiL3i - [Release] 3D Model Select Server + Chose Character  Ex702 - RaGEZONE Forums

Also with a riped models... or decrypted models... or remade models... or whatever it is called XD you can make debenter too :eek:tt:

IBV57SX - [Release] 3D Model Select Server + Chose Character  Ex702 - RaGEZONE Forums

PS: This is show and tell, right? :w00t:

We'd like to have world editor v0.60 alpha aswell for that lol =]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you share this file upload to mega? thank you i cant mediafire

Back