• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mu Skins Arena - full map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Arena - full map v.2 and v.3

New version coming soon

Info:
- map extended 100%
- 36 new spots
- stage for PK (good for events)
- managed to keep the respawn in the same place you die (dont ask how! - figure out yourself)
- "Made by ThePunish3r" shaped maze
- Minitown (made by someone else ... i dont remember his nickname ... sorry! )

V.4 changes:
- redesigned spots
- all extra spots devided in 3 groups with different grounds for each group
- spots have numbers on the ground for helping u with monstersetbase
- tons of small visual fixes - took me the most but i like everything to be perfect (or at least allmost perfect)
- i dont think i'll make this version with a safe "respawn after death" zone

Screens for v.4:

Minimap:

The archive contains:
- Client files
- server file
- MonsterSetBase.txt - only for arena ... and only to ease your job finding x-y for spots

Tested on s6 ep3 and it's working fine. For other versions u might get "minimap.bmd corrupted" - remove the file and it will work just fine!

How to install:
- if you are a muonline server owner then you are smart enough to figure out yourself - if you cant, then shift+delete your server files (or, even better = format your HDD)

Arena v.3
Version with a safe "respawn after death" zone ...
nJoy!

Download:

Credits:
- me (aka: ThePunish3r, ThePunish3r1983, Punish3r ... rln: Bogdan)
- WebZen
- MuWorldEditor creator and the one who gave me cracked v.0.3.0 of this fine, megaexpensive program
- minitown creator

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]Arena - full map

Looks really cool :) Great job!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Must also change some gates in gates.txt to avoid some "bugs" 10/10 good job :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

minimap.bmd corrupted on 1.07V. Delete this and work good witout minimap :)rrupted. Delete this and work good :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

sorry about that ... i tested minimap only on 1.04 and it worked fine - totally forgot to test it on upper versions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

someone got only the gate.txt (not the hole file only for the new map) new stuff for this map?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

115 0 6 230 115 232 115 0 0 200 // Arena minitowntown
50 0 6 63 119 63 119 0 0 200 // Arena standard gate
51 0 6 59 153 59 153 0 0 50 // Redteam Soccer
52 0 6 59 164 59 165 0 0 50 // blueteam Soccer

This are all the gates that i used for testing ...
Also i made a new warp (move) for minitown that you can use in your move list

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did not work here. appears the error below

erro.JPG - Arena - full map - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release..i was looking for a "new" arena...i was bored watching the old skin of it
Thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice release..i was looking for a "new" arena...i was bored watching the old skin of it
Thanks

glad you like it

did not work here. appears the error below

View attachment 89483

what client do you use?

1.make a backup of your original "object7" and "world7" folders and then delete them from data folder ... after that copy the ones modified by me to your data folder - Try now

Or:

2.Copy my files over original files - this way you will replace everything in both folders with my files, but (if you have) extra files will be kept. Dont forget to backup original files first.

minimap.bmd corrupted on 1.07V. Delete this and work good witout minimap :)rrupted. Delete this and work good :)

Good job!
That's a guy who's thinking! :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Amazing job!! 10/10!! But i have a question, this Terrain.att(server side) have the invisible shield to avoid monsters get out of the jails of stadium?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Amazing job!! 10/10!! But i have a question, this Terrain.att(server side) have the invisible shield to avoid monsters get out of the jails of stadium?

use radius om monsterbase,
if you dont want them get move away from the coordinates that have been assign to them use radius 0 or 1, if you want them exploring the map or cage use radius 5-20...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

use radius om monsterbase,
if you dont want them get move away from the coordinates that have been assign to them use radius 0 or 1, if you want them exploring the map or cage use radius 5-20...

Ok, thanks, but .att have that protection because have a safe zone on the entry of every jail :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
kind of a protection that i tried ... but it doesnt seem to work well :(
i have in mind something else but for now i cant do anything because i cant find a virus free MuWorldEditor (0.3 or up) cracked :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
there are ~400 monsters in my arena monster set base - if you want to use it (full spots) try removing monsters (or spots) from other maps (or ask someone to rise monster limit in your gameserver)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back