Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins Arena - full map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It can be done ... but i dont have the editor anymore - maybe i'll search for cracked MuWordEditor 0.3.0 + an do a remake (i have a few ideas :p )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
NEW!!!

Arena made by ThePunish3r v.3 added to the 1'st post

Changes:
Added a safe zone for respawn after death

P.S.: This need to be tested - i dont have a server + a client anymore

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because when I try to enter the new arena, the character trying to move back?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and I solved it by changing the name of Terrain7.att by Stadium.att and the like. :D

Terrain7.att I also put in the folder.

Thanks!

Good work!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If not let me die in the same place.

Help me plis ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you want to respawn in the same place you die use

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ThePunish3r, first I'd like to congratulate you for your work. I think this Arena map is great. I don't know if you remember how in old versions let's say 0.99b monsters in the cages could'nt come out of the cage but the player could enter with no problem, there was like an invisible barrier only for the monsters not for the player. I'd like to do that. I've read the whole thread and you say you don't have the editor anymore, I have it. Maybe you could tell me how to do this or I can give you the editor cracked. Could you please help me with that?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im using season 6 ep3 and this is working fine except for one spot where it bounces but what i need is a minimap that can show the new areas of the map.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this map can support S6 Epi3 din client version 1.04d??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, great job. Are you able to release version without safe zones in the entrance to every "fence"? Or do you/I need the MuWorldEditor?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You will have more luck adding it as a new map, not exile. I tried to use it as exile on different files (from s3 to s6) but with no luck - i think exile is somehow blocked from mu.exe / gameserver.exe (or both).

Thanks, great job. Are you able to release version without safe zones in the entrance to every "fence"? Or do you/I need the MuWorldEditor?
Yap, no MuWorldEditor ... i'm not into mu anymore. But if by mistake i run into cracked v. 0.3.0 or newer i might make a few changes :p

P.S.:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back