Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins Devias Map Modified

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
here is something new for ragezoners even though it is really old release of modified devias map.since almost everywhere download links are down i am going to save the day.

note: this map might not work on higher seasons or korean protocol

OneManArmy - Devias Map Modified - RaGEZONE Forums

credits : BeL4eNaK (MuGlobal)

DOWNLOAD :

xbt

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nice work, but dont work on my server((can someone help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well..i have to say thet its really a nice map but DUDE !!! ... W T F ? ...you really needed to put that " by someone" in the middle of the town almost ?? ,we actually thank when we download and we respect you and your work. Im disappointed , people with skills but huge ego , you should reupload it when you remove that stuff , noone wants it like this unless hes Special person .

Reaction score
well..i have to say thet its really a nice map but DUDE !!! ... W T F ? ...you really needed to put that " by someone" in the middle of the town almost ?? ,we actually thank when we download and we respect you and your work. Im disappointed , people with skills but huge ego , you should reupload it when you remove that stuff , noone wants it like this unless hes Special person .

can be removed easily mate

Edit: here's with removed credits:
View attachment DeviasReskinCreditsRemoved.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gracias quedo bien season 6 ep 3

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ganja, I replaced terrain, there still are credits By Bel4enok ingame :)

Reaction score
Okay ,just download world editor , ask me if u want link and open the .att files and u go to devias files and open it move inside there select on the menu at the right Objects then select the credits those barrels and click delete . simple save and replace or re name.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont understand, which file I have to edit... .map files everything is black here, .att files cant edit. so?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys hello, who can help me what files, and where i need to replace files, i use Euphoria MU Files.
Thanks !

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guys hello, who can help me what files, and where i need to replace files, i use Euphoria MU Files.
Thanks !

Simply rename server side terrain with yours. And simply replace client side with yours boom done!

Back