Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins Loading screens

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lolz this is old one i bet he collected it in some server and some forums...

i already made some of it before but RZ deleted my post...

this is a total RIP file..

here's some prof:

look at the image below..that image of warrior continent is my old release here but i didn't put the server name yet at that time.you can see in just that single image the 4th loading screen he made was in my creation....

so in simple way~

he RIP some wallpapers put in photoshop or any other program to separate the images (coz you need to make 2 connectable image to make to have a working loading screen for MU online)
then upload in rapidshare then post here in RZ and put "release"
Well its up to you guys if you really like what leechers made...
it doesn't matter.. i just wanna tell you guys that he is a totally leecher so my rate is 0/100 that's all no hard feelings :p

anyway you can find those wallpapers in , , and even in
so many ways to find a wallpaper just not easy to make real images..

Last edited:
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
how can I edit this to past my server name and I want to make my own looks... for my server...

PS.

how can I edit server name trough client... thank you! and sorry for my English... :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RU:
Сука что за логика у ебаных иностранцев!! Лодинг Скреен весит около 200 кб, а этот долбаёб туда засунул + 5 мб картинку с кредитами! ы)

ENGL:
ya ya ther good)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice im gonna use this at my server client ! :>

Back