Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins looking for Season 13 lorencia skin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dear people,

i'm looking for an awesome lorencia map skin for my season 13 server with pvp center support.
anyone got/found something?

thanks in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you but the most of those have been tested and are not suitable for s13 either cannot use skill in pvp center at times, or u get moved out of it,
i really would like a working one for s13 without problems... thanks though!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah i'm sorry bro but i will upload the one i was working on. I orignally found this one on TUServer but i couldn't find it again so if i need to add credits just let me know. But to be fair i did fix some things cause it was pretty broken at first. But i change some things one for example i did remove the PVP in the middle but their is a pvp ring outside of town that you only use to be able to warp to but i made it to where you can just walk up it now. And etc... You can see some of the features from the screenshots and the rest from ingame cause i'm to lazy to make a video xD. But enjoy. (ALSO IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE THE MIDDLE OF TOWN A PVP RING AGAIN JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL EDIT IT FOR YOU) New PVP ring location is at 67x217

Screen Shots
pDPuwaw - looking for Season 13 lorencia skin - RaGEZONE Forums

407ztbH - looking for Season 13 lorencia skin - RaGEZONE Forums

GjXF8S6 - looking for Season 13 lorencia skin - RaGEZONE Forums

897OViG - looking for Season 13 lorencia skin - RaGEZONE Forums

Ri7M1fX - looking for Season 13 lorencia skin - RaGEZONE Forums

k5teV6H - looking for Season 13 lorencia skin - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Link

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no need to be sorry O-o'' I been there and what they got seems to be fine up to s6 but when I do add them somehow the chars get warped back and forth or be stuck or use skill but see no skill effect, if you get what i mean... but that mate.....is brilliant! awesome job i want to keep it like that the pvp spot where u made it like a ramp/hill for going up, that could work as some new event ''king of the hill'' haha thank you so much and no issues found so far or warpbacks just what i needed buddy!, thank you so much, also if u do want to make the pvp version i would be greatly accepting that one to ''just in case'' if that is not to much work for you.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will upload the pvp one later.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have found 1 problem, unfortunately :( (pentagram box ) new player starter box, when dropped in lorencia its not showing.
any info on that? and ok thank you

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry i was busy working on something but here is the file with the fountain took out and turned into a pvp middle i did keep the statues as i thought it would look pretty dumb without them :3

Download Link:

And about the box issue i have no idea does it do it without the custom map or?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you kindly DragonSeth,

the box does drop fine if I replace your Lorencia with the old, its just some custom maps...and lots of custom maps do let me drop the boxes and it is visible, able to pick up
but they have other issues like I mentioned above the warp-back or being stuck or not able to use skill
I can't tell them hey people don't drop something in Lorencia because its bugged.. I cannot do that xD
hopefully, you or someone has a fix for it...

also the new link with the pvp center changes [lorencia with pvp]
there's a file missing see image below
TGju6XV - looking for Season 13 lorencia skin - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back