Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins Lorencia V2 [HOT] By (z3ibix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
INGAME SCREENS

zeibis - Lorencia V2 [HOT] By (z3ibix - RaGEZONE Forums

DOWNLOAD -

Every Donated USD Help me make more FREE releases, Skins, Maps, Designs,! tnx

Last edited:
Evolution Team
Reaction score
agree, but as far as i know i had sow only 1 skin of lorencia that looks realistic and it has ex702 style design for lower versions, and it costed 400$ and until now i can't see a realistic skin something that catch the eye , all skins are the same over and over - yes agree nothing new or special or even if i see some good stuff they had maded even some mistakes like Safe Zones total suck, but if you ask me better for people is to make something to work and not to forget how to make it, so any new release is +1 in his skills

Reaction score
agree, but as far as i know i had sow only 1 skin of lorencia that looks realistic and it has ex702 style design for lower versions, and it costed 400$ and until now i can't see a realistic skin something that catch the eye , all skins are the same over and over - yes agree nothing new or special or even if i see some good stuff they had maded even some mistakes like Safe Zones total suck, but if you ask me better for people is to make something to work and not to forget how to make it, so any new release is +1 in his skills

Ofcourse its just too repetitive.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Soon I release Lorencia with new objects, houses, etc... all old terrain objects is deleted and add new animation objects!

Back