Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins [Release] MU-Font PSD Beta 1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] MU-Font PSD Beta 1

hey guys. it is PSD. how to use it?

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Open it with Adobe Photoshop and move the letters/delete and make your server name. save it as an image.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Great Release

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Lisko, you are a big spammer...saying thx on the same release over and over again.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

10/10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

AWESOME!!! Thks !! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
to be honest, after i released the mu font beta 1, my mood left me to continue this project...yesterday i watched my thread again since a while and noticed that there is so much to work on...
so i decited to start again from "0" and totaly redo this project - no idea when its gonna be finished but the first step is is done at least.
hope some of you guys are waiting and have any usage for it

small preview (the letters havent any meaning, i just listed the current existing~):
Nachtelf - [Release] MU-Font PSD Beta 1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] MU-Font Beta 1 + v2 preview

to be honest, after i released the mu font beta 1, my mood left me to continue this project...yesterday i watched my thread again since a while and noticed that there is so much to work on...
so i decited to start again from "0" and totaly redo this project - no idea when its gonna be finished but the first step is is done at least.
hope some of you guys are waiting and have any usage for it

small preview (the letters havent any meaning, i just listed the current existing~):

i restarted with a much better resolution, iam planing to optimize this as good as possible - dunno when its done but i hope its worth waiting for :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the font will come with some logo preparations ^^ (isent that the biggest mu logo ever seen ? xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all
I find this release 10/10
I made both logo and logo2 but then when I replace them I get this img:

How can I fix it? What did I forget to do?
Thanks a lot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all
I find this release 10/10
I made both logo and logo2 but then when I replace them I get this img:

How can I fix it? What did I forget to do?
Thanks a lot

u have just inserted the nachtelfs PSD, you thought it will read the name of the server, but when you want to have the name of server i makes some work, here is the guide how to do it, you just need some time to find it GL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
u have just inserted the nachtelfs PSD, you thought it will read the name of the server, but when you want to have the name of server i makes some work, here is the guide how to do it, you just need some time to find it GL

so what you're saying is that I can't do it right now, because it won't work as an image psd or jpg...So I have to wait until Natchelf releases the font file? If that's what it is, then I'll wait happily!

Back