Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins Mu Online GM set/set skin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys.
I am looking for a set/set skin or ring transformation skin for something like a gentleman suit.
I want it to use only in game admins and I can't find something special.

I am looking for something like this exemple or closer:

So if someone know a special set/set skin or ring transformation skin please reply here :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Or what you could do is make a custom item and make it to where it doesn't drop or nothing and you wear it would be much simpler.

Reaction score
Or what you could do is make a custom item and make it to where it doesn't drop or nothing and you wear it would be much simpler.

I would go with that idea too, no one is able to cheat it its like 'Hegaton/Tier2" item which u cant find anywhere except from admins.

if u have that skin, create a custom set for it and put it in files/client and try it.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you would need to pay a 3d maker to adapt that dragon nest items to mu, besides that "set" is only clothes and glasses, the rest are character textures so they would need to remake it all, easier way would be to use a existing skin for mu online and add as a new item only for staff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, my ideea is to hide that set from other players and use only admins but I can't find a unique set...

Natzu, the thing with dragon nest was just an exemple of set...

Also guys did you know if any set from another season work too in season 10 ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"Also guys did you know if any set from another season work too in season 10 ?" This made no sense explain better.

Back