• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mu Skins MuMu Patch Lorencia 'Continent of Legend'

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok bros, check 1st post for download link, new screenshots and new info.
Version 2 is now officially released.
Thank you for taking interest in my mods :canabis:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is possible to replace Santa Village for this map? I made it but there is no object. Anyone can Help me?

Reaction score
because santa village reads objects in object numbers like object01 object02 etc etc just like all other newer maps than lorencia.
Lorencia is made to be read in alphabetical and numeral for objects all u can do is still use the map replace it but then u will have to rename all the objects etc which is also something confusing so better dont bother :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
because santa village reads objects in object numbers like object01 object02 etc etc just like all other newer maps than lorencia.
Lorencia is made to be read in alphabetical and numeral for objects all u can do is still use the map replace it but then u will have to rename all the objects etc which is also something confusing so better dont bother :D

Could you do this for me? :p

Back