Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins [Release] Original Ex700 Navigation Images For Older Versions

Reaction score
Hello
If you played at webzen's server (ex700 and higher versions) and you clicked "TAB" you would see the map navigator which look different from older seasons because they use another files for it and coded in other directory.

* Converted Original Navigation Map Images From Ex700 to S6EP3
* Map Count: 20 images replaced with new map navigation images
* Click TAB and switch off/on and use left mouse so you can move your player (walk)

Season 6 Episode 3 (Original)

Season 6 Episode 3 with (Ex700 Navigation Images)

DOWNLOAD LINKS (2 Mirrors)
Code:
[URL="https://mega.nz/#!tVonkLiK!eNbxXrdwXVKYTsxgyAVORwDqHJ_FRj6XWS9ipWwcyLM"]MEGA[/URL]
[URL="https://www.mediafire.com/?bcfn1dd0i6dc5gb"]MEDIAFIRE[/URL]

Credits:
Webzen.
herbert3000 for the conversion help.
KarLi for converting and matching the images for s6e3

Enjoy!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Webzen Original Navigation Map Images

Very Interesting:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thats will be very very good :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good job, thanks, but if not allow move your character with click when map is open, i think it makes no sense to be transparent.
Anyway is funny disguise the old version of the new.

Reaction score

Good job, thanks, but if not allow move your character with click when map is open, i think it makes no sense to be transparent.
Anyway is funny disguise the old version of the new.

Ofcourse it will not allow to move ur character, i dont change this stuff maybe Kiosani knows a way to teach us to bypass the image and make the character to be able to move, but my recreation is atleast alittle transparent and u can switch with TAB fast and keep walking u know what i mean, ps: ill try to remove the transparent black on the back totally.

Reaction score
awesome.

ps: can you make one for arkania?

i dont think i can make a whole map overview from scratch just like webzen did, they have special program for that and it would've been better if i make my own completely different map overview for Arkania, if thats what ur asking... don't think i have the time to now i am busy with other stuff, but i'll consider it in the future.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Please, make this with the same quality for S8~12 maps.
It will be help me with my development of older maps from lower versions.
Here I leave download navimaps decrypted.

Thanks!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Cool, nice work but one more question. I would like to use this type of minimap for my Season 6 ep 3 X-team server and i would like to add the system of adding spots on the minimap. Is it possible? Like in Season 8 for example, you can add the position of SPOTS on the minimap. Can it be done?

Reaction score
I think adding the system of adding spots is possible with some client side coding of main.exe, not sure though i dont know about coding much.
But yeah if u manage to do that then u can use then use those nav maps and convert them to minimap size and replace them with urs.
I dunno but if u think u can paint the spot locations etc and then just use put the image on the minimap to see how it looks. . o_o

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello! Can u tell me how to make any other pictures like ex700 style?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well, for example something like this:

KarLi - [Release] Original Ex700 Navigation Images For Older Versions - RaGEZONE Forums

Source image attached

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back