Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins [Release] New PvP/PK Arena

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Community !

I have finished the PvP/PK Arena i was working on and i am releasing this as an official release and maybe with a lil bit of luck we will see it in game. It's tested, it has no bugs and it's ready to be patched in game.

You can use it for free but please credit me if you plan to share it in any private MUOnline server.

Screenshots :

(02_22-03_07)-0000 - [Release] New PvP/PK Arena - RaGEZONE Forums (02_22-03_08)-0001 - [Release] New PvP/PK Arena - RaGEZONE Forums (02_22-03_08)-0002 - [Release] New PvP/PK Arena - RaGEZONE Forums (02_22-03_10)-0003 - [Release] New PvP/PK Arena - RaGEZONE Forums

Download link :

Instructions : Administrator/any other game devs will know how to patch this.

If you like my work please rate it !

Best regards,
Abysel

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just replace logo01.ozt with your own logo....:junglejane:
Thx , forgot to remove that :D
Im working for that specific server. Sry for the advertisment. will repack and reupload it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you -PARABOLA- a.k.a. HOLYRED for the video !

v3x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hallo

I have try your map, it's realy great, nice job! but i have one problem:

- if i try with GM all is OK, but if i try with normal pg, when i go /move dungeon3 the pg go on map bat it can't move, can't do nothing and die/respawn always T_T

Where am i wrong? (mu server 97d)

THX
V3X

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tanks for the aport man sorry for me ingl

Last edited:

v3x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hallo

- if i try with GM all is OK, but if i try with normal pg, when i go /move dungeon3 the pg go on map bat it can't move, can't do nothing and die/respawn always T_T

THX
V3X
:thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
works on any season.
for the back track you need to patch it lol...server administrators know how to do it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hallo

THX
V3X

You have to patch the terrain . if you own a server you should know how to do it.
it's not a regular map skin, it's a completly new area that changes the terrain atributes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good pvp map. how is it possible to respawn in the same map when the player die?

Back