Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins [Release] New PvP/PK Arena

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You have to patch the terrain . if you own a server you should know how to do it.
it's not a regular map skin, it's a completly new area that changes the terrain atributes.

how to patch and how to locate server terrain

newbies luck

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
upload please with else file storage, i dont understand how to download from this 4share
abysel - [Release] New PvP/PK Arena - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i make it, he just dont want to download, help bagusdl.com/generate.php
re-upload:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good pvp map. how is it possible to respawn in the same map when the player die?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

guide:

not working for muemu season 6 epi 3 i tried it but not working i upload this to the server side >
then i upload this >> -- in client side then i warped to - /gmmove GMkron 1 10 150 got stock then automatically forced warp me to lorencia town any reason why thanks

Reaction score
why is not working?
world 2 = dungeon map by the way and im not sure if there is difference if is season 6ep3 etc.
normally IT SHOULDNT matter, cus its juat a map skin.. its like you replace DUNGEON with SAME dungeon but different skin (as abyssel did) and yeah then convert the encterrain2 to serverside (1 map code) and thats it.
n ot sure... maybe make full video of how u do it, how u try to move and what happens (plus when it warp u back to lorencia check GS logs)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i config the DEATH SPAWN, i want my chracter to spawn in the same map when i die.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please give me server side file... sendspace not working to me

Back