Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins [Release] Nars, Nixie Lake, Ferea,... maps for low version

Reaction score
hmm, i don't know.but you can rename all objectxx.bmd to Objectxx.bmd (uppercase 'O') to fix load objects in MWE 3.0, then you can remove those box
Does'nt work but thanks

I think these effect are set by main.
Go in Season 12/13 version in the same location to see what effect is to try fix in lower version, but I think need to code something to work like in newer version.

Yeah i noticed that the boject doesnt load in game (only if its from older version?)
thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ex .map fixer - what is this program? what is it doing?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me? I always disconnect when my char in Swamp of Darkness like this:

And where i can put file map name, pls? :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help me? I always disconnect when my char in swamp of darkness like this:

and where i can put file map name, pls? :(
text.bmd

Ex .map fixer - what is this program? what is it doing?

I think it is if you change the ID of map or edit in MWE you need to use tool before.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes... probabily we will need to fix manually ^^ encouraging to do it.
nars is easy to fix, no much problems more easy to make better. But uruk fail...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have ferea + uruk witch fix terrainheight, but i need Darkness terrainheight fixed, if someone wants to exchange

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have ferea + uruk witch fix terrainheight, but i need Darkness terrainheight fixed, if someone wants to exchange
Do the same process in Darkness you fix it alone.

i mean something like this on every map:

I've been reviewd all maps and remake Tile, Ground and Height. Is the way I have found for me is manually fix with MWE 0.3.0. Now I can use all execept Deep dungeon not like this map :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Good job, share some screenshots what have you got now?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When enter the map Arkania and Ferea crash client, the rest working fine
Maybe your server take other IMG map like in Data/Local/Eng/ImgsMapName, maybe its NewMap84, NewMap86 like this, if you have source you can look.

Back