Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins [Release] Nars, Nixie Lake, Ferea,... maps for low version

Reaction score
Is there any other editor to use for season 14 files? Basically I want the obj files so I can use it in unity to place objects in map automatically when loading. I just was curious to see how s14 new maps look like.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Why every map i open with world editor is empty? There are no objects, only ground.
I use client s14 btw.

problem in the WME you can done by replace all objects name with uppercase 'O' letter: objectxx -> Objectxx

Is there any other editor to use for season 14 files? Basically I want the obj files so I can use it in unity to place objects in map automatically when loading. I just was curious to see how s14 new maps look like.

first convert .bmd to .smd with the pentiumtools then you can convert .smd to .obj with the milkshape 3D

Reaction score
Thank you DragonSeth, thank you very much. Now I can finish s14 maps for unity3D.
Thank you myheart for the greater release.

Forgot to ask :wink:, I know that maps are 256x256 tile. Does any one know how's that measure unit explain so I can create maps in unity units?
By default, the units in Unity are meters. So the default size for terrains is 1000m x 1000m, with a max height of 600m.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try WorldEditor 0.7.1

kC9OyPE - [Release] Nars, Nixie Lake, Ferea,... maps for low version - RaGEZONE Forums

Yeah 0.7.1 might open them with the objects, but can't browse everything for some dumb reason.. the browser window doesn't show Worlds 92-99 +123 at all like they aren't in the folder.. (Weird thing is that is showing the object folders tho -.-)

Can't you make them work with 0.3.0 ? :(

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys ! please help to solve the problem with Acheron map. the fact that after the death of the character is reborn here

what could be the problem ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hi guys ! please help to solve the problem with Acheron map. the fact that after the death of the character is reborn here

what could be the problem ?

MapClass.cpp

MapClass::MapClass()

SetRect(&this->gRegenRect[85], 57, 192, 63, 199); //Acheron Ressurect Respawn

85 - card number
If no source, than i think is no way

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tool fix .map file:
dont work,i open program and show this mensagem NOTICE and SFML "Drag & Drop .map file to open..and program close

About the 'objects' which appear like a 'box' and are in game like splash,smoke,cloud etc
do u think there will be away around to view them ?

the main add this effects some Ids .maps ,i trying solve,you solved ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who has these 2 cards (dark swamp/Nixie) without these errors??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got this error when i run the gameserver " [Map Attribute] Invalid Map Number (map no.) "

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to add these files on the server and clients? Any tutorials? Thanks!

Back