Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins [Release] Pet Fenrir Dragon

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone Today I'm Here To Re Release Pet Fenrir Dragon. :thumbup1: Since the mu community is lacking in skins i will decide to help you guys out. I will release more shortly. :thumbup1::thumbup1:

Picture Of The Pet Fenrir Dragon:
EM5cIcu - [Release] Pet Fenrir Dragon - RaGEZONE Forums

New Download Link:

Have Fun! :thumbup1::thumbup1:

Show Some Support By Clicking The Like Button For More Release Skins And Just Because You Can. :eek:tt1:

Credits:
Zanclair For Making.
DragonSeth For Releasing.

So i don't get ask this question to replace the skin of the fenrir location is in Client/Data/skill Replace With The One You Want.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Uhm is there a way in which you could change skin the dark horse into somehow a real dark horse, just like what you did here? I mean something that looks cool than the original.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Uhm is there a way in which you could change skin the dark horse into somehow a real dark horse, just like what you did here? I mean something that looks cool than the original.

Yes of course. Download a custom horse skin off google there is one called rinard horse skin i think its kinda cool. Now like i told you open in your skill folder. Just look for the horse skin instead of the fenrir skin and rename your new horse skin to the one that its in the skill folder. Which you can find using pentium tools and replace the rinard horse over the current one without renaming the textures files only thing you need to rename is bmd.

Here Is Steps.
  • Download Custom Horse Skin.
  • Open Skill Folder.
  • Look For Default Horse Skin Using Pentium Tools.
  • Rename Custom Horse Skin To Default Horse Skin Name.
  • And Replace The File.

Reaction score
Yes of course. Download a custom horse skin off google there is one called rinard horse skin i think its kinda cool. Now like i told you open in your skill folder. Just look for the horse skin instead of the fenrir skin and rename your new horse skin to the one that its in the skill folder. Which you can find using pentium tools and replace the rinard horse over the current one without renaming the textures files only thing you need to rename is bmd.

Here Is Steps.
  • Download Custom Horse Skin.
  • Open Skill Folder.
  • Look For Default Horse Skin Using Pentium Tools.
  • Rename Custom Horse Skin To Default Horse Skin Name.
  • And Replace The File.

Sir, i can't download the file in rpg makers, after the 30sec download countdown it comes internal server error, do you have a mirror? or could you download it for me, maybe my level is too low, i just created an account?

Reaction score
@DragonSeth dude thank very much at least now it looked like a horse :D....

VA7lo4w - [Release] Pet Fenrir Dragon - RaGEZONE Forums

but, uhm i turned it all black why is the picture above having a golden glow?, do you know how to remove that? I just want it plain black just like the preview:

HDrCvo9 - [Release] Pet Fenrir Dragon - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if im not wrong it works the same way as the fenrirs, you can replace the skin but cant remove the visual effects

Emp

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@DragonSeth dude thank very much at least now it looked like a horse :D....

VA7lo4w - [Release] Pet Fenrir Dragon - RaGEZONE Forums

but, uhm i turned it all black why is the picture above having a golden glow?, do you know how to remove that? I just want it plain black just like the preview:

HDrCvo9 - [Release] Pet Fenrir Dragon - RaGEZONE Forums

Can you give me this dksaddle.jpg from your second screen, please?

Attachments

Emp

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:D
ytFQkEf - [Release] Pet Fenrir Dragon - RaGEZONE Forums

Download : https://mega.nz/#!4k5V2Zia!IBaNt9dDpRnTaPCC17p1XffjTtlxs9NmKkBkulTIfXI

Thank You!

This is my version :D

TPu9eOi - [Release] Pet Fenrir Dragon - RaGEZONE Forums

Did you know, that inside this horse another one?

Red point - is another (original) horse inside:

sZK07kU - [Release] Pet Fenrir Dragon - RaGEZONE Forums

closer:

w8oZuWY - [Release] Pet Fenrir Dragon - RaGEZONE Forums

And i found something.

9Zqbf24 - [Release] Pet Fenrir Dragon - RaGEZONE Forums

If you delete "dkfrontleg.jpg" and "dkhead2.jpg" that relate to the original horse, then new horse will look like:

N2I8fub - [Release] Pet Fenrir Dragon - RaGEZONE Forums

Or if you just delete original horse with their textures, it will look like this:

ovdY8La - [Release] Pet Fenrir Dragon - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back