Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins [Request] Looking for 0.97d functionally skins.

RDC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, thats mi humble and simply request, i know i´m came from old school of mu because i´ll never like newest versions of game so...

I allready look the 70 sections at last (or more) of fully skinnig images, fonts, folders, habiltyes whit programs ....etcetera (i took somes :drool:) .. only i wanna skins for wings/sets/interfaces

If someone got these kind of resource for me, i will be fully gratefull

btw, thanks Karli for your wellcome rly kindly pal :thumbup1:

PD: I came from san juan - argentina nd´ if some argentinian or spanish speaker or portuguese can help me, will be more easily for me thanks, and sorry for mi terrorific english cya

Reaction score
So hold on, firstly its better you explain what u want these skins for?
where you will use them?
secondly be clear you want just the normal skins of the WINGS/PLAYER SETS/ and game interface files?
im curious why u dont just go in client of 97D and in Data\item\ u have all the items there
also in data\player\
and for interfaces in data\itnerface\ or data\logo\

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What he wants is the old stuff. As he himself said he doesn't like the new versions.

Check his profile, the guy went on a necro rampage. Resurrecting threads that are 10 years old...

Back