Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins Sacred Temple Map (Unfinished)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is my first almost-complete new map. This was "made" form my server muextreme,but by time reasons i couldnt finish him. Was based on Silent map, but all that object were deleted and just are keeping some tiles from ground :D. I think, some can finish it. All object are from IT, some of elbeland, kanturu etc..

Was tested on 1.02k JPN & 1.04j Season 3 Episode 1. Im pretty sure that will work on higher version.

Dev State:

• 90% object are in right place.
  • Doesnt have any custom tile.
  • 95% terrains atributtes are done.
  • Is a map designed for event, just start down and user go up and kill boss.
  • Object folder was cleaned, so, all object that you will find, are in the map.
  • I think, sould close some areas with object, ad some object in sacred area and add some bosses and monsters(NEED CODE)

Map Struct
  • Pk is enabled.(NEED CODE)
  • Is is used like event, should have nice items rewards(NEED CODE)
  • if you died 3 times, should go to any map (NEED CODE)

Preview:

007jodex - Sacred Temple Map (Unfinished) - RaGEZONE Forums

Are u intereseted? Go to for more screens.

Download:

If you will try to use it, convert terrain for server. I dont have it, i loss it ;)

Creditos:
007jodex XTRCoderz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Player hardly play this Event.. thanks anyways

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything's awesome,but I can't move where the "PVP" zone is. It throws me back. (Like Arena Cage problem).

I've enable PVP in the Map 40,but still - can't.

Back