Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins Skin Monster NAZGUL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thetaict - Skin Monster NAZGUL - RaGEZONE Forums
tôi đang phát triển da cho 1 quái vật Nazgul , Nagul là 1 quái thú trong phim chúa tể của những chiếc nhẫn, tôi gặp chút khó khăn, độ cao của con quái , nó quá thấp so với những quái khác , liệu có ai đó có hứng thú có thể hướng dẫn tôi nâng độ cao của quái vật lên bằng milkshape mà không ảnh hưởng đến animation không? tôi là newbie xin được giúp đỡ khi thành công tôi xin chia sẽ với các bạn đây là hình ảnh xem thử:

I'm developing a skin for a Nazgul monster, Nagul is a beast in the Lord of the Rings movie, I have some difficulty, the height of the monster, it is too low compared to the other monsters, is there anybody Have fun driving me up the altitude of the monster with milkshape without affecting the animation? I'm a newbie for help when I share my success with youHere is a preview image:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Try in milkshape tools - scale all.. mb it will help.

Better edit smd with blender 3D
Addon for smd import/export

And if you change model for old monster not add new, the size too depends from old monster model.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tried similar things to make bigger monster tried scaling with milkshape nothing good happend of that.
if you wanna replace current monster with your monster and if you want him to be bigger choose bigger monster.
for example queen bee from land of trails.
anyways could you share some of your work would like to use some of them ;)

Back