Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add NEW ancient items on your server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
s6 itemsetoption.bmd can open magic hands 2.0

i hope u know how to use magic hands

good luck

Thanks aHelper,
But, you can see when I use Magichands 2.0, It show nothing

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Everything seems to be okey, but I have some problems too. I wonder why, but some sets just does not show all options active, but in ancient it's showed.
Here are the pictures:

And another problem - sets are added correctly to server side, but it just don't seem to work, no ancient options seems to be counted.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
does this guide turns normal item into ancient item? Ancient + FO options?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone record a video how to make these new items?
I do not know even how to open files by MuTool.
I really depend on this, you will be so polite?
Very, very please...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i need some video how to do it too .. i didnt understand this guide some one can help ?? pliz i need to do new ancient items !! tthanx !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MuTool Project Reupload

sir can you pleased make its language into global language (International English) cause i can't understand the language on the tools.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys , kindly give me the download link for this,. i am waiting.
.exe tools for itemsetoption.bmd pls

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
guys , kindly give me the download link for this,. i am waiting.
.exe tools for itemsetoption.bmd pls

Use Magichand, it should do.
sanjaa - How to add NEW ancient items on your server. - RaGEZONE Forums

Note the file is Chinese because I opened a Chinese file, this screenshot just show it works.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use Magichand, it should do.
sanjaa - How to add NEW ancient items on your server. - RaGEZONE Forums

Note the file is Chinese because I opened a Chinese file, this screenshot just show it works.

its foreign language sir, i want tools set as global cause i can't understand foreign language like korea / japan or china?. i understand fluent English only and some Spanish language thank you anyway's!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
its foreign language sir, i want tools set as global cause i can't understand foreign language like korea / japan or china?. i understand fluent English only and some Spanish language thank you anyway's!

nonono I just made the screenshot because I just happen to work on this one, what I mean is you can use MagicHand to openup the files just fine.

Magichand is global anyways, It initially don't support Chinese, I coded that in.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nonono I just made the screenshot because I just happen to work on this one, what I mean is you can use MagicHand to openup the files just fine.

Magichand is global anyways, It initially don't support Chinese, I coded that in.

ok mate thank you, can i have a favor can you PM me in my profile for the download link for MagicHand Editor? :) at the moment i really need this thread, i want to test something especially adding new ancient option mate. :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe its better it will be in English Items words.

Back