Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add NEW ancient items on your server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same thing for special items ( purple ones) can be very helpful :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys i've used this GUIDE for making GrandSoul FULL ANC SET WITH DragonSoulStaff AND GrandSoulShield on server ex702. for editing bmd files i'm using pentium tools. and for txt files notepad++(both are very easy to use btw)
and now set is working but not fully. i've entered full options for ANC (opt2-1+opt2-2....opt7-2 and fullopt1-fullopt5) so i've got 7 set items 5GSS(7-11/18)+GSS(6/15)+DSS(5/9) it shows full set animation but not all option from full set works
and what means option number maybe i've input wrong number when i put 6-8 some of the full opt show enabled, when 9+ it doesn't show full opt at all
in description of column says options quantity+1 what is right number for my set?
If i understood right opt2-1 and opt2-2 are count as 1 option quantity
so we have option quantity 6+1=7
if +1 is for full set if not then we have 6 opt+1full+1=8 then my number is 8

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
can anyone make a new picture or a video of this tutorial?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my set option only has LIMITS, i can only make 63 ancient items. how to add more than 63?

Back