Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add spots on minimap in Season 9 IGCN server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guide how to add SPOTS on minimap in season 9 ICGN files

Like this:
iS3aQ2A - How to add spots on minimap in Season 9 IGCN server files - RaGEZONE Forums

So since i couldn't find any guide on how to add spots on minimap i decided to make one my own.

First of I wanna start by saying that I use these files:
Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Thanks to Evilek91 + the ones he credits for the files.

Guide

1. Go find your Minimap in this location ...\IGCData\IGC_Minimap.xml
A3QOHcC - How to add spots on minimap in Season 9 IGCN server files - RaGEZONE Forums

2. Add a new row for the spot like the picture

Before
LaUXwH - How to add spots on minimap in Season 9 IGCN server files - RaGEZONE Forums

After
tUxVchJ - How to add spots on minimap in Season 9 IGCN server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Okay some explination behind what all of this do!

All information below can be find in the top of IGC_Minimap.xml document

TagId="" Is the unique ID we give the line of code per map, we just call this 19 since it's the next number in the row
Mapnumber="" Is which map we wanna put the spot on, and Lorencia is map 0
NPCIndex="" Is what type of NPC/Monster we are using, here I just put 240(Saftety Guard).
X="" and Y="" Is the coordinate we wanna put the Spot icon on, in this case X="181" Y="124" is just outside Lorencia where you find the spiders
Displaytype="" Is what kind of icon we wanna use on the minimap, here i set it to 1 because it's the shield icon
SyncType="" Is how the icon should be represented, where 1 is always
Name="" is pretty explanatory, this is what it says on the minimap

3. How it should look like
afjSFg1 - How to add spots on minimap in Season 9 IGCN server files - RaGEZONE Forums

4. ?????

5. Profit

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back