Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adding items to Client + MuMaker 1.09

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Adding items to your Client as well as you MuMaker 1.09
MuMaker 1.09

We will come back to MuMaker in the End.

Well in this guide will teach you to add Wings and sets. Many people post their repacks, but when you ask them to add them they are mean to you, today You know like they do.

Steps: 1 .- the tools: They need MuTools 0.9.1, So you can download from here.

NEW LINK

2.- OllyDbg:

3.- Main 1.4x no 3d + Fix the limit of Sets: does not count on the fix of the wings neither weapons, since with the tutorial one we will explain as fixing that limit, with that example they will learn to fix the limit of

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Adding items to Client + MuMaker 1.09

a lil question.. could you make it a bit more easyer and shorter? :D thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can i add a picture of any item to MuMaker?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

nice ...good job

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i need link for Mu Tools please... the link u provided is broken... :D nice guide tho...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

can u tel me offsets for 1.02c main eng protocol????from mmt release?:p thanks great job

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi
Nice guide ty alot but a few questions
When i add all items no problems att all they are all included in the main but when i look ingame
all weapons and sets are white, how can i fix that? do i need to inplement a glow or something
and if i need to how do i do that?
/Roka

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi
Nice guide ty alot but a few questions
When i add all items no problems att all they are all included in the main but when i look ingame
all weapons and sets are white, how can i fix that? do i need to inplement a glow or something
and if i need to how do i do that?
/Roka
There are 2 item loops in the main, make sure you have edited both, if you can see the items but are white it means you only edited the first one.
If it continues try adding the texture dll gembrid released.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you plugged,I have not been keeping an eye on this post I will answer the questions as they come, I have added close to 60+ sets to my server now.

As for pictures in MuMaker 1.09 I have not figured out how to add them yet. I will try to play with this in the days to come.I think its as easy as taking a screen shot in game, and using each item individually and changing to .mmk format, i will check this or if someone can test and post i would appreciate it.

New link Addded MuTools link.

Sorry as for the offsets for 1.02c main eng protocol, i have not tried to find the lines to alter i have only spent my time with 1.04X. have you Check to see if they are the same?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Every main has different offsets that you need to change in order for new items to be viewable in game.
As for the mumaker, use an older version because new versions are locked if i remember correctly, feel free to use the images i have on my site for some of the new items that were released as there are in better quality, cause they are directly from the bmd, not in game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

There are 2 item loops in the main, make sure you have edited both, if you can see the items but are white it means you only edited the first one.
If it continues try adding the texture dll gembrid released.

I tried alot of times but still same thing items are shown white/grey , i also looked at gembrids guide but i got a lot of ??? :rolleyes: so for now i will wait and hope some1 release the main i wants to use will all items unlocked..
But ty for the ideas on how i could do.
/Roka

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

roka what main version do you use?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

then better forget it cuz dll of gembird wont work on that :p you can move items to other categories though to fix it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Guide based by f1UZ guide! Why you don't respect credits ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Could you make something like this but with item = Fenrir (all) and for version 1.0M (1.0.13.0.) ??

please and post it here, thx.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
where is the guild Bumbp please need this guilde

Back