Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Configure SQLSRV on WEBENGINE Sucessfully

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1)Delete all instances and registers of SQL Server, or more agressive way: format PC/Virtual machine and start again all over.

2) Install Xampp 7.1

3) Download and place these DLL on "C:\xampp\php\ext" and take note of the names of the DLL

4) Very important: Go to PHP.ini and put exactly the name of the DLL Extension you wish to activate, not just "extension=php_pdo_sqlsrv.dll". You have to put "extension=php_sqlsrv_71_ts.dll" and "extension=php_pdo_sqlsrv_71.dll", or the exact name of your DLL for your PHP Version.

5)When you register the name of your instance of SQL On the installation, you need to put "PCNAME\INSTANCE" In my case its "SVPC\MUSV"

6)Add the executables of SQL to the firewall exceptions, only private, not public.
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.MUSV\MSSQL\Binn\sqlservr.exe"

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlbrowser.exe"

Any question? i will happily answer and try to help.

I Speak spanish and english.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm using a xampp 5.6 32 bit and i download the php_sqlsrv_56_ts.dll , php_sqlsrv_56_nts.dll , do i need to rename the two dll in php_pdo_sqlsrv.dll and add it in php.ini in this line extension=php_pdo_sqlsrv.dll correct me if i'm wrong.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using a xampp 5.6 32 bit and i download the php_sqlsrv_56_ts.dll , php_sqlsrv_56_nts.dll , do i need to rename the two dll in php_pdo_sqlsrv.dll and add it in php.ini in this line extension=php_pdo_sqlsrv.dll correct me if i'm wrong.

You do not need to rename the files, just make sure you've got the lines
extension=php_sqlsrv_56_ts.dll
extension=php_pdo_sqlsrv_56_ts.dll

or whatever. The important thing is you have to include them on your php.in the way the files are called in the directory once you copy them in.

Back