Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How edit CashShop - server and client files

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This tutorial will teach you to edit the items in CashShop, both on the part of the client as part of the server.

With respect to the server, the tutorial is using the files of the Tech Titans. So to edit the files from other servers, you need to analyze its structure and make the necessary changes to add or remove an item being sold.

With respect to the client, the client was used GMO 104D. Thus, the edit of the files can be GMO any file which has the same structure.

Contents of the tutorial:

• Understanding CashShop (files)
  • Understanding the game CashShop
  • Duration of time items, such as Seals - editing the files for the times appear correctly.
  • Editing Menu and Submenu
  • Deleting items that are sold
  • Adding items

Code:
 [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]The tutorial is not complete and only teaches edit items that are already "set" in the archives and SCF_CashShop_Product IBSProduct. Am now looking at how to add items to these files - such as weapons and Sets.
When this part of the tutorial is ready, I'll be adding here in the forum.

Remember that to add items with level, optional, should this be "coded" in GS. And yet you can not add items to level and optional, since the server's Tech Titans NOT have that alternative in the GS. [/COLOR][/B]

Please, sorry my bad English

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
UnCleanOne,

Do you want to know how to add items on MuMaker?

When I have time, I will make a tutorial for MuMaker and Socket Options...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks chris05. Thanks to your tutorial, i made this interface to edit Menus & SubMenus.

Contact me, maybe we can do special interface to add items ;)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
007jodex,

This is a good interface... I sent you a MP with my msn... I dont know if I can help you.... But we can talk about it...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Code:
[COLOR="#FF0000"][B]I conclude this tutorial here. I know that many were waiting for the part that teaches how to add weapons and items in CashShop. However, I can not make this part of the tutorial for the following reasons:

1 - How do I test the client with a server's Tech Titans, all SCF_CashShop_Product any change in the file, makes it no longer possible to buy any item in CashShop. This makes it impossible to add new items in CashShop.

2 - The server's Tech Titans is NOT ready to add items to level and options. Therefore, I see no reason to add items that can be sold in shops or at WebShop. /

3 - If I can test the CashShop on other servers, such as MuEngine, for example, will be doing so this part of the tutorial, since the MuEngine allows you to add items to level and options. The question is whether there is any "limitation" on the server ...[/B][/COLOR]

Sorry my bad English....

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
kakarot200,

1 - Doesnt have Jewel of Bless in SCF_CashShop_Product or in IBSProduct. There is only Blunde Jewel of Bless (30).

2 - I added it on my files (REMEMBER: I edited all my CashShop... So, you can need change the red numbers):

SCF_Cashshop_Package.txt, add this:
Code:
[COLOR="#FF0000"]12	7	305[/COLOR]	218	6174	150	[COLOR="#FF0000"][COLOR="#FF0000"][COLOR="#FF0000"]278[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]	0	0	0

IBSPackage, add this:
Code:
[COLOR="#FF0000"]12@7@305[/COLOR]@Bundle of Jewel of Bless (30)@170@150@[COLOR="#FF0000"]*Pacote com 10 Jewel of Bless.#Para usar as jóias, é preciso separá-las.#Procure pelo NPC Lahap, para separar as jóias.[/COLOR]@@182@185@20100526192000@20140527122000@177@1@WCoin(C)@WCoin(C)@181@200@0@218|@6174@2@1@[COLOR="#FF0000"]278|[/COLOR]@0@508@669

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you . ขอบคุณ ครับ

Again Please example Phoenix Soul Armor.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
kakarot200,

I added it:

Code:
I conclude this tutorial here. I know that many were waiting for the part that teaches how to add weapons and items in CashShop. However, I can not make this part of the tutorial for the following reasons:

1 - How do I test the client with a server's Tech Titans, all SCF_CashShop_Product any change in the file, makes it no longer possible to buy any item in CashShop. This makes it impossible to add new items in CashShop.

2 - The server's Tech Titans is NOT ready to add items to level and options. Therefore, I see no reason to add items that can be sold in shops or at WebShop. /

3 - If I can test the CashShop on other servers, such as MuEngine, for example, will be doing so this part of the tutorial, since the MuEngine allows you to add items to level and options. The question is whether there is any "limitation" on the server ...

Sorry... If I can edited the SFC_CashShop_Product (adding some items), I cant add items on SFC_CashShop_Package. And I can test it....

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Indeec,

I think doesnt have program to edit CashShop...
======================
karLi,

I dont work with Server... So I dont know how to add CashShop... Maybe using CashShop_server, you can add it... But I´m not sure about it...

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
still cant understand how to add items in cash shop :( please video guide or step by step :)

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
zarahlee,

Sorry, but I dont like to make a video...

what should i put in

please guide me to this item:

ibspackage @ Client Side
17^@^@227^@[Kris]^@^@16^@2Opt Increase Damage +2% + Excellent Damage +10% #16 CashPoints^@^@^@184^@^@^@^@^@CashPoints^@CashPoints^@^@^@^@128|^@0^@3^@2^@240|^@0^@508^@669

how to put that in SCF_CashShop Package @ Server Side?
//CatID Sort PackID ProdID ItemID Pk.Val Pr.Opt1 Pr.Opt2 Pr.Opt3 Pr.Opt4

Back