• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ARMADILLO 3.x DLL Unpacking Script

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It seems to my attention Mods delete my guides, well they can lump it on this one. The following script removes any protection on DLL files from Armadillo 3.X+ (x being .00 - .99) Its used for OllyDBG and can really help you who are trying to unpack the MyGSFun.dll of some version. I Want Credits for the Posting Of The Script, lovebloom made it for OllyDBG and im releasing it to you, else I'm going to wipe it, or prolly by now the mods will have deletedit like several other GUIDES.

Code:
*/
var addr        //addr
var gmaddr        //GetModuleHandleA's address
var fillvalue
var cbase
var csize
var count
var relocaddr
var relocsize

start:
  msgyn "Setting: Ignore all exceptions and ingnore exception: 'C000001E (INVALID LOCK SEQUENCE)',continue?"
  cmp $RESULT,1
  JE lblgetinfo1
  ret

lblgetinfo1:        //

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Translate the message box of the script, with that somebody can use it :p

Even if it does get translated people wouldnt understand. 98% of Muonline community is uncapable of understanding any scrip.... Non the less olly...and of that 2% who are able to understand and do something with it will not share there accomplishments.

CODUES TEAM
M O T H E R F**KERS FOR LIFE!

Back