• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Auto Reset Using Sql

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1.Open Your Sql Enterprise Manager and select Management from the left tree menu , Then

select Sql Server Agent

2.Right Click on Jobs and Press New Job and select these propeties

General Tab;
untold - Auto Reset Using Sql - RaGEZONE Forums

Steps > New;
Replacing 349 with the Level You wish to reset

Schedules > New Schedule > Recurring >Change;
For the Date Select Yesterdays Date

Now Press Ok Twice , Right Click On the Sql Server Agent Tabe And Select Start
Once this is Done Right Click on your reset Job and select Start Job.

NOw Should Be Done

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
simple and clean... but this is a script keep the atributes of the player...

any1 know how to erase the itens the player is using during the reset?
i relly dont want a player using a lvl2 wing at lvl 1... any ideas?

i really dont find the place in the data base where it is stored...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is my Auto Reset Job:

UPDATE Character
SET clevel= ('1') , Character.Experience= ('0') , Character.LevelUpPoint= ('350')+('350')*Character.resets , Character.resets = Character.resets+1 , Character.Strength= ('18') , Character.Dexterity= ('18') , Character.Vitality= ('15') , Character.Energy= ('30') , Character.Inventory=null , Character.MagicList=null
FROM Character join Memb_Stat on Character.Accountid = Memb_Stat.memb___id
collate Latin1_general_CI_AS
WHERE Character.clevel>349 and Character.Class=1 and Character.LevelUpPoint=0 and Character.PkCount=0 AND Memb_Stat.ConnectStat = 0
UPDATE Character
SET clevel= ('1') , Character.Experience= ('0') , Character.LevelUpPoint= ('350')+('350')*Character.resets , Character.resets = Character.resets+1 , Character.Strength= ('22') , Character.Dexterity= ('25') , Character.Vitality= ('20') , Character.Energy= ('15') , Character.Inventory=null , Character.MagicList=null
WHERE Character.clevel>349 and Character.Class=33 and Character.LevelUpPoint=0 and Character.PkCount=0 AND Memb_Stat.ConnectStat = 0
UPDATE Character
SET clevel= ('1') , Character.Experience= ('0') , Character.LevelUpPoint= ('350')+('350')*Character.resets , Character.resets = Character.resets+1 , Character.Strength= ('26') , Character.Dexterity= ('26') , Character.Vitality= ('26') , Character.Energy= ('26') , Character.Inventory=null , Character.MagicList=null
WHERE Character.clevel>349 and Character.Class=48 and Character.LevelUpPoint=0 and Character.PkCount=0 AND Memb_Stat.ConnectStat = 0
UPDATE Character
SET clevel= ('1') , Character.Experience= ('0') , Character.LevelUpPoint= ('350')+('350')*Character.resets , Character.resets = Character.resets+1 , Character.Strength= ('28') , Character.Dexterity= ('20') , Character.Vitality= ('25') , Character.Energy= ('10') , Character.Inventory=null , Character.MagicList=null
WHERE Character.clevel>349 and Character.Class=17 and Character.LevelUpPoint=0 and Character.PkCount=0 AND Memb_Stat.ConnectStat = 0

There r 4 formulas (SM-ME-BK-MG).. In the last line of each u add this formula -> And Character.Resets !> 10
It will look like this:

WHERE Character.clevel>349 and Character.Class=17 and Character.LevelUpPoint=0 and Character.PkCount=0 AND Memb_Stat.ConnectStat = 0 And Character.Resets !> 10

If u copy my job and add this formula, the auto reset will be:
- Reset limit: 10
- Reset in lvl: 350
- Char come back to lvl 1 without spells, orbs, and items in the inventory (itens in inventory will be deleted)..
- Points per reset: 350 (1 reset = 350 stats points, 2 resets = 700 stats points, 3 resets = 1050 stats points, etc)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't need it to be Character.<row name> if you select the table...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
marcus84 said:

UPDATE Character
SET clevel= ('1') , Character.Experience= ('0') , Character.LevelUpPoint= ('350')+('350')*Character.resets , Character.resets = Character.resets+1 , Character.Strength= ('18') , Character.Dexterity= ('18') , Character.Vitality= ('15') , Character.Energy= ('30') , Character.Inventory=null , Character.MagicList=null
WHERE Character.clevel>349 and Character.Class=1 and Character.LevelUpPoint=0 and Character.PkCount=0 AND Memb_Stat.ConnectStat = 0
UPDATE Character
SET clevel= ('1') , Character.Experience= ('0') , Character.LevelUpPoint= ('350')+('350')*Character.resets , Character.resets = Character.resets+1 , Character.Strength= ('22') , Character.Dexterity= ('25') , Character.Vitality= ('20') , Character.Energy= ('15') , Character.Inventory=null , Character.MagicList=null
WHERE Character.clevel>349 and Character.Class=33 and Character.LevelUpPoint=0 and Character.PkCount=0 AND Memb_Stat.ConnectStat = 0
UPDATE Character
SET clevel= ('1') , Character.Experience= ('0') , Character.LevelUpPoint= ('350')+('350')*Character.resets , Character.resets = Character.resets+1 , Character.Strength= ('26') , Character.Dexterity= ('26') , Character.Vitality= ('26') , Character.Energy= ('26') , Character.Inventory=null , Character.MagicList=null
WHERE Character.clevel>349 and Character.Class=48 and Character.LevelUpPoint=0 and Character.PkCount=0 AND Memb_Stat.ConnectStat = 0
UPDATE Character
SET clevel= ('1') , Character.Experience= ('0') , Character.LevelUpPoint= ('350')+('350')*Character.resets , Character.resets = Character.resets+1 , Character.Strength= ('28') , Character.Dexterity= ('20') , Character.Vitality= ('25') , Character.Energy= ('10') , Character.Inventory=null , Character.MagicList=null
WHERE Character.clevel>349 and Character.Class=17 and Character.LevelUpPoint=0 and Character.PkCount=0 AND Memb_Stat.ConnectStat = 0

There r 4 formulas (SM-ME-BK-MG).. In the last line of each u add this formula -> And Character.Resets !> 10
It will look like this:

WHERE Character.clevel>349 and Character.Class=17 and Character.LevelUpPoint=0 and Character.PkCount=0 AND Memb_Stat.ConnectStat = 0 And Character.Resets !> 10

- Char come back to lvl 1 without spells, orbs, and items in the inventory (itens in inventory will be deleted)..
- Points per reset: 350 (1 reset = 350 stats points, 2 resets = 700 stats points, 3 resets = 1050 stats points, etc)

plis help me
my job problem
failed
Why?
sorry my english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help i copy and pasted now i get this error? :argue2:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i fixed this problem now my head hurts

copy and paste this ive copy and pasted straight out of my reset job
"make sure uve added Rests nvcharv 1 in charcter or u will get syntax error"Resets" have fun"

UPDATE Character
SET clevel= ('1') , Character.Experience= ('0') , Character.LevelUpPoint= 350+350*Character.resets , Character.resets = Character.resets+1 , Character.Strength= ('18') , Character.Dexterity= ('18') , Character.Vitality= ('15') , Character.Energy= ('30') , Character.Inventory=null , Character.MagicList=null
UPDATE Character
SET clevel= ('1') , Character.Experience= ('0') , Character.LevelUpPoint= 350+350*Character.resets , Character.resets = Character.resets+1 , Character.Strength= ('22') , Character.Dexterity= ('25') , Character.Vitality= ('20') , Character.Energy= ('15') , Character.Inventory=null , Character.MagicList=null
UPDATE Character
SET clevel= ('1') , Character.Experience= ('0') , Character.LevelUpPoint= 350+350*Character.resets , Character.resets = Character.resets+1 , Character.Strength= ('26') , Character.Dexterity= ('26') , Character.Vitality= ('26') , Character.Energy= ('26') , Character.Inventory=null , Character.MagicList=null
UPDATE Character
SET clevel= ('1') , Character.Experience= ('0') , Character.LevelUpPoint= 350+350*Character.resets , Character.resets = Character.resets+1 , Character.Strength= ('28') , Character.Dexterity= ('20') , Character.Vitality= ('25') , Character.Energy= ('10') , Character.Inventory=null , Character.MagicList=null
WHERE Character.clevel>349 and Character.Class=17 and Character.LevelUpPoint=0 and Character.PkCount=0 AND Memb_Stat.ConnectStat = 0 :evil_3:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
marcus84 said:

UPDATE Character
UPDATE Character
UPDATE Character
UPDATE Character

It will look like this:

Hi, i'm trying use your script, but im having some problem, one erro messege, look at the attact. And i'm already select the correct option =(

And, can you modify to lvl reset in 1000, reset limit 100, points per reset 300. Can you help me ? =)

thx
SirMaximuM

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can i ask something about this auto reset? does it work when you disconnect from game? i f yes what about when getting disconnect by force or by accident?All items lost? thank you for listening to me

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
SirMaximum... Resets field SHOULD BE int (integer) or small int .. nvarchar cant be used to do mathemtical equations..

note: another thing.. Resets should be start with 0 and not NULL.

lasaros... this reset will not allow you to reset while your are ingame. hence the connection checker that is included in it ( which i posted here long time ago )

but this doesnt stop them from resetinging with items on.

and about ur problem of problem, yes,. if they have items on inventory, and they are about to reset, and they accidentally get DC and reseted.. all there items on inventory and magic list (spells) will be gone.

to stop this,. u might wanna remove the lines.

character.inventory = NULL,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks john_d, but now i have other problem... rsrsr when the char was reset, he win 65123 points, and not 300 =( ...

marcus84 said:

UPDATE Character
UPDATE Character
UPDATE Character
UPDATE Character

It will look like this:

Pls, someone help me, i would like to use this script, with

- Reset limit: 100
- Reset lvl : 1000
- Points per reset: 300 (1 reset = 300 stats points, 2 resets = 600 stats points, 3 resets = 900 stats points, etc)
- Zen coast: 100 kk

plz help!
thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help!

the questions above, and why im getting + 65k lvl up points ? =(

urgent
thx

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can u copy what did u write to step i write from picture it doesnt work :> thxx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
People, this guide is somehow more complicated to understand. You can try my guide sql reset simple,clearly(search) it's more easy to do than this thing.
Hope no mor things will be complained about sql autoreset.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me!
i reset first, i have 350 point, and i rset twice i still have 350 point. and reset 3,4,5... i still have 350 point
Help me!!!!..............
Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
bemap add this

LevelUpPoint= 350+350*resets

+350*resets (resets = the column u gave to character... you maybe named it reset or whatever)

Back