• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Changing paging file size.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Alot of people have problem on 8th link with paging file size.

so, heres a little guide how to change it.

1.Go to cotrol panel>system>(Advanced)>[change]

2.(Advanced)>[Change]

3.Change size and click on [Set]

Rep+ always welcome :)

GOD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
good job

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice Job, this guide should help alot of people out :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Warrior19 said:
already posted it in my server guide thread, but is nice anyways cuz ppl now dont have excuse for their paging problems.

so true.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only problem they may have is the fact that windows will occasionally reset your paging file size without warning or asking even when you dont have windows doing it for you. The only thing i can say is when you think you have everything ready to go for your server or you reboot double check it to be sure ;-)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think it is also better to have atleast 2 partitions and set each with the max page file size, thus giving you more room:lol:

Back