• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Transfer 99 accounts to version 1.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First, U need to know how to setup a muserver first.
This could work in other version too but i haven't try it in other versions yet so use this guide for other versions at your risk
Backup ur files first b4 trying...
1.Backup ur 0.99x version by using the SQL Server EnterPrise Manager or the new Mueditor2.1 with database option
a. SQL way: go to SQL Server EnterPrise Manager drop down to ur 0.99x database>right clik on it n choose All Tasks>Backup Database and back it up to any destination u want.
b.Mueditor2.1 way: With ur SQL running run the editor then choose show additional toobBar at top right then choose Show database toolbar then
choose backup data base n choose ur 0.99 version database from the drop down menu to backup it to any folder that u want and add the ".bak at the end since mueditor wont do that for u.
2.Put ur 0.99x muonline.bak in any folder and create a database name it whatever u want then restore it to that folder.
( I mean restore it just like when u make the server but only for the muonline.bak)
3.Create ur new version 1.0xx server and after u finish this server make sure that u can log into this new server first b4 u try to transfer accounts.
4. Go to SQL Server Enterprise Manager n drop down to ur version 1.0 database. By Now u should have muonline 99(exp:muonline99) database and muonline 1.0database(exp: muonline)
5. Right click on muonline(version 1.0) and choose All Tasks and choose Import data then clik Next to go to Data Source menu then on top drop down box Data Source: choose Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Sever then down to middle choose whichever SQL server and method ur SQL communicate and choose ur muonline99 database at the database drop down so it will import accounts from there. Then click next to go to Destination and change the Database at bottom drop down to ur muonline1.0 database then clik Next.
6.On next screen choose top option (copy table and view) then clik next and choose Select All table and clik next and chose immediately and clik next and clik Finish lol..
7. That is all, Hope yalls can do this and good luck

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think there is no need to import all of your 0.99 tables from your last database i mean you just need to import:

AccountCharacter
Character
Guild
GuildMember
MEMB_INFO
MEMB_STAT
VI_CURR_INFO
warehouse

thats it i think I REPEAT I THINK :) try to your own risk!!

btw good work :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nop but thats the only tables that the server record any data. the others one are useless :) THATS MY OPINION :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what algrensan said is correct..by the way..if you want to trans from 99db to 1.0db ..make sure the 99 DB columm must tally with 1.0 DB .. you can add in the columm if 99 DB do not have..i have tried and it works

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
True, but first test it when u post it. Else some dude will try it and if it doesnt work ull get whining ppl here in this topic :|.

BTW nice guide dude.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can simply use SkyTeam MU Editor 2.1 > Database tools

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hmm can this really work on 97j to 97d+99???

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have problem with the Restore part i create the database name Muonline2 and restore the Muonline.bak which i backup its calling me to forece it..So i force it another error its say tat i can restore because database Muonline is using tat file so it can restore pls help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i got a question, when u say accounts it means the whole account? i mean chars + all items + spare points ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
but... i can use the old database from my 99b+ server with my new server (1.0m) and at the moment i dont see any conclict so i think u can use the same DB and u dont have to import/export data.

if anybody knows any problem using my method plz say it here so we all be alert!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
btw..this is my problem...i've tried to import the database from 99b to 1.02d...only account was being transfered, character doesn't appear when i log in lol, anyone can help?? this is my email dforthster@gmail.com hope u can help me solve my problem :( ...

Back