• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Install MuWeb 0.6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok everyone ill help you and you help me i have the solution to the 115 error

were u installed apache mine is C:\Program Files\EasyPHP1-8\www\MD5 DLL
you need to have a fiel called-WZ_MD5_MOD.dll-this needs to be put into your server forlder so mine is C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Binn it needs to be put here then it will work

now for you to help me
yesterday i had a fully working website i turn my computer on today and it says on esayphp that apache has stopped so i tried alot of things but never got anywhere then i reinstalled it many times with the guide on this page but it never said that apache started on easyphp so i went in to configeration the edited timeout made it three now that it says apache is started when i type in 87.98.09.09 my wan ip it doesnt come up atall and the weird thing is yesterday i had the website running on my local ip and was working fine yesterday plaese can someone help me thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any function in website to edit/create items in vaults etc?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i got some problem and that is when i should login so this come up *Invalid PASWORD/USERNAME #115* and i try whit and whitout md5 and i get that message. i got the server 1.02Q how to do for fix it.. (sorry for my english)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me pls

hello to all. excused my English. but I do not speak it well. boys I have a great problem. I have unloaded the muweb I have installed it correctly

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Error: Some Fields Where Left Blank!

I have the following problem master; mistake goes out for me to the moment to begin the first step to install the page: Error: Some Fields Where Left Blank!
That I can do or since I solve it, regards!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have version 1.02q and i cant register

hi ppl i have my server runing ok version 1.02q from this forum but i cant make function this web with this server can any one help me??? plz

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Install MuWeb 0.6

i got the problem that in EasyPHP my apache server doesnt want to start...
does i have to put for 127.0.0.1 my IP adress or can i put my NO-IP.org adress too ? so it look like ...no-ip.org:80...
if somebody could help me it would be great :)

Thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

do i have to use my Gloabl IP as IP ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to fix this Connection with SQL Server failed! Error #119

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Can Someone Tell Me How To Make A Mu Online Website????? Properly?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Must i use SQL server 2005 to work?
Cant i just use SQL server 2000?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok Lets begin

Step 1.
Download Easyphp from , download,extract, and install
After install go where you have installed/apache/php.ini , open it and scroll down, and find ;extension=php_gd2.dll , after you find remove ; then find ;extension=php_mssql.dll and remove ; then save, after go to easyphp directory/apache/conf/httpd.conf open it and find Listen 127.0.0.1:80 after you fin just replace 127.0.0.1 with your ip then save and restart easyphp
All web data is in easyphp directory/www.

Where can i find my ip?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

There u can find ur IP :=)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

M8s when i reset this site put the Character at lvl 1... want put at lvl 200 is possible??? sry for my english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

blank. I have a problem. why Users Connected marks me it always zero? even if there are many connected players?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi i have my server 1.02q from this site and works ok but when i install muweb i cant creat any account can any one help me plz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i need this web for my server 1.02q

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

=)
i need help, sent me PM please who can help me...
MASTER, i pm u and u didnt answer =(

Back