Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Season 6 Offline - success!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hy guys i have a litle problem, i folow the tutorial but when i start the server game i got an error, can some one help me? :( pm me on dani_el11@yahoo.it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i make this as an online server also?if yes,, i need guide :) thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sir. you still have youre s6 client? can you give it to me?? pls....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone can give the client? plsssss

anyone can give the client? plsssss

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tarrent add me on skype plssssssssss charles.maglanoc1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ohh okay add me on skype. charles.maglanoc1 becuase i got dc when i make mu. then i will make it again and if it fail help me okay sir ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would help you only if you had problems and issues while making your server , but i will not make your server from 0 , you need to learn aswell :)

I like this guy his cool.And yes your right making people from scratch up without them trying will result of them failing after a week.

MrGummy you can't depend on everyone you haft to research if you don't figure out some stuff on your own you will fail to easily ^^ i been through this over 20-30 times with other people they want you to build there server either results are to lazy to develop or two you will fail cause you know nothing

So instead of asking people all over RZ research on google or somewhere else.

Reaction score
ohh okay add me on skype. charles.maglanoc1 becuase i got dc when i make mu. then i will make it again and if it fail help me okay sir ?
Brother ,it took me around 2 months to make my first Season 2 Server. and 2 months full of geeking with a brother to find out how to make it work .
So dont just rush into it , take your time and learn things one by one , you cannot climb the whole ladder in 1 step.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any body help me this MU use what sever file? there are 2 sever file in mediafire link, use one in the folder or one outside named sever.rar ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I have this error in MuServer\GameServer\GameServer.exe and MuServer\GameServerCS\GameServerCs.exe when I start the Mu Server StartUp.exe it went well until it reaches to GameServer and GameserverCS it opens a window and then generates and error that "GameServer has Stopped working" also the GameServerCS, When I click Close theres no server found.... even in the Client when I opened the game....

WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT THIS?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi I have this error in MuServer\GameServer\GameServer.exe and MuServer\GameServerCS\GameServerCs.exe when I start the Mu Server StartUp.exe it went well until it reaches to GameServer and GameserverCS it opens a window and then generates and error that "GameServer has Stopped working" also the GameServerCS, When I click Close theres no server found.... even in the Client when I opened the game....

WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT THIS?

Corrupted Files,Viruses,Or your OS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All, I'll re-update this thread with the the client files uploaded recently on Mega:

Client (Part 1 of 4, 200MB)

Client (Part 2 of 4, 200MB)

Client (Part 3 of 4, 200MB)

Client (Part 4 of 4, 40.4MB)

Sorry for other's inquiries, don't have much time to check them..

pyesta25: dragonseth may be right on about the Corrupted Files,Viruses,Or your OS. Was also thinking about firewall, the game servers' exe's might not be allowed on your firewall, this could also cause the game to stop working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi dragonseth! I need help pls, im a bit confused on what ip to use? please check my print screen,

1. i put my ipv4 in host = 192.168.1.5 dbz.sytes.net

muonlinegr2 - Mu Season 6 Offline - success!!! - RaGEZONE Forums

2. should i put my ipv4 also in replacement for Sdbz.sytes.net?

3. also in hexing main exe should i put ipv4?

4. When configuring config in mu maker folder what information should i need change?

5. and lastly why am i seeing this network related or instace specific error? i already enable port 1433 in client network utility, by the way im using sql 2000 upgraded to sql 2000 sp4
on windows 7 32bit

I hope you can help me out with this, thank you and gonna wait for your response, :)

Back