Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How To Make Mu Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i cant download mu launcher and account manager!! says error...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
every server file i try download - AVG saying it contains a Trojan.... :-(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
False positive. Ignore it.

mmm....nope. these are VIRUSES !
Ex_700_server_troyan_virus - How To Make Mu Server - RaGEZONE Forums IGNC S6E3 - virus - How To Make Mu Server - RaGEZONE Forums mu server 99+ anti hacker - How To Make Mu Server - RaGEZONE Forums MuServer By360Team[S4.5].rar - How To Make Mu Server - RaGEZONE Forums

- as logic person - there's NO SUCH thing false positive for such huge amount of files found with backdoors.
- as programmer - i find it HARD TO BELIEVE those arent viruses .
- as future security-person - i'm NOT gonna trust those files EVER !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello guys... I would like to make a mu server just for fun with my brothers(we are 4) and cousins(i have 12) and for knowledge/practice about sql... the problem is ''files are not exist now because i think are so old" if someone can to send me by some way i would be happy.i prefer 99b but i am not negative about other version.thanks a lot to community about accept me...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the link is dead ! please delete this thread cuz we are hopeless ! any one can make a new thread for guide to make mu ?? please help us ! :)

#Newbie
#SorryBad English :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol lazy people are stuck here .. this not the only thread that guide how to make server...
Laziness

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sighteyes i dont asked about "how to" but i asked about "files" i have downloaded files but they had virus...i searched in google and all have virus inside.for that i asked here because i think some person have clean files.Lazy is the person to bored speak about him knowledge to other people too.read in dictionary what does it mean "forum" then you will understand why in forums we have laziness...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sighteyes i dont asked about "how to" but i asked about "files" i have downloaded files but they had virus...i searched in google and all have virus inside.for that i asked here because i think some person have clean files.Lazy is the person to bored speak about him knowledge to other people too.read in dictionary what does it mean "forum" then you will understand why in forums we have laziness...

USE SEARCH ..lol

dont asked for the file...file will not come to you...
search for it ...

oh dont tell to search whats the meaning of forum mr. genius

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can play Mu server with out internet connect asap please ??/ thanks ^_^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can play Mu server with out internet connect asap please ??/ thanks ^_^

yes you can.. use your local ip....default ip 127.0.0.1 or you can use your ip in cmd/

go to start then/run then type CMD you can see the starting digit with 192.168.XX.XX

put it on your server file..
then hex client...search for guide how to hex client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes you can.. use your local ip....default ip 127.0.0.1 or you can use your ip in cmd/

go to start then/run then type CMD you can see the starting digit with 192.168.XX.XX

put it on your server file..
then hex client...search for guide how to hex client

thanks sir can u share what server 100% working no get error or any problem thanks ....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks sir can u share what server 100% working no get error or any problem thanks ....

as for now what ive tested less bug is MUengine, flawless server files...this are the files i tested which has less bugs... but for bugless :D get premium files :D

All good files are on the release section :D

Back