Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to put any Music Playing at your MU Website (Easy)

Reaction score
Hey guys i dont know if thats worth to share or not but it's a cool thing
for some people who dont know how, you might want some music to play when a user browses it.

All you gotta do is copy this simple code
Code:
<EMBED src="Music/MuOnline.mp3" autostart=true loop=false volume=100 hidden=true><noembed><bgsound src="Music/MuOnline.mp3"></noembed>

* Put it at your template folder in Index.php (anywhere, its hidden anyways)
* make a folder at your htdocs folder or www folder* Name the folder Music and put the .mp3 file you want to play for once
* Name the .mp3 file to MuOnline

and you are done.

If you have other name or wish you have other names for the folder/music file
Change the Music/MuOnline.mp3 to whatever you wish then.

Good luck =]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No one uses embed anymore. You would have better luck (and support) using HTML5 audio tag with autoplay and loop. Add a custom style to the audio take and set visibility to hidden.

Though regardless it's a bad idea to not have the user have control over the audio. Tends to get annoying.

Reaction score
No one uses embed anymore. You would have better luck (and support) using HTML5 audio tag with autoplay and loop. Add a custom style to the audio take and set visibility to hidden.

Though regardless it's a bad idea to not have the user have control over the audio. Tends to get annoying.

Its just a simple script which is useful for a simple use mate, relax =]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its just a simple script which is useful for a simple use mate, relax =]

Looks like I've made you upset. Sorry. I was merely pointing out a better way to do what you've posted here regardless of how simple it is.

Reaction score
Looks like I've made you upset. Sorry. I was merely pointing out a better way to do what you've posted here regardless of how simple it is.

Nah brother i am not upset for such reasons, but i already mentioned that the code is for simple use and for people who dont know it.
Please share another code if you like with advanced options.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only downside to your code is if the person wanted to mute the sound whilst browsing the site that option is not available. With todays code jquery or html5 is better. Good job though.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys i dont know if thats worth to share or not but it's a cool thing
for some people who dont know how, you might want some music to play when a user browses it.

All you gotta do is copy this simple code
Code:
<EMBED src="Music/MuOnline.mp3" autostart=true loop=false volume=100 hidden=true><noembed><bgsound src="Music/MuOnline.mp3"></noembed>

* Put it at your template folder in Index.php (anywhere, its hidden anyways)
* make a folder at your htdocs folder or www folder* Name the folder Music and put the .mp3 file you want to play for once
* Name the .mp3 file to MuOnline

and you are done.

If you have other name or wish you have other names for the folder/music file
Change the Music/MuOnline.mp3 to whatever you wish then.

Good luck =]

Sir KarLi why is not working? the music doesn't play in my website when i open it >.< Help please..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice share man. Have lorencia theme song playing would be nice. :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir KarLi, i want many music, what's the code for it? haha

Reaction score
what u mean many music? u wanna put more music?
1. just find tutorials on google about .html how to put music player.
2. easiest way find all the music file su want to play and put them all in 1 .mp3 file with some program like sony vegas pro or any program cominbing multiple .mp3 files together like audacity.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
grate job thx i whas loking for this :) thank you very much :)

Back