Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ Request Guides Only Here ]

Reaction score
Hi all

so this is a Guide Request to make MU Server
could i have a Full guide from the very beginning of making MU Server please?
I've tried few already (from this Tutorials category), and every time something goes wrong and i can't find answers.

Thanks in advance for anyone who could help me

try my channel mate,
or..
http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/setup-own-server-season-1-a-607638/

or..

http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/muonline-videos-tutorial-center-20-a-983127/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i would like to request an autopots and auto combo for zhypermu
thanks in advance and more power...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I can't find a guide on how to set up your Client files properly to work well with your server and be ready to publish. I mean to bring together information such as:
- making sure .bmd files match with server .txt files
- changing IP and serial in main.exe
- packaging .bmd into main.exe
- creating a custom launcher with current tools
- enabling autoupdate
- editing your server name, logo etc.

It could be a comprehensive and up-to-date guide, covering Season 1-2-3-… like @KarLi already did with server files, maybe linking to other tutorials if necessary. Would be very helpful for anyone working on a server.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I would really like a tutorial on how to make your own client (unpack, change ip, etc) using a debugger. With the most recent release on main season 14 ENG v1.08.10.

If it is not possible, i need some help where can i start and what steps i need to do in order to successful unpack and patch the most recent client.

Thanks all for your time.

Reaction score
@bprzemek for the extras u said like packaging .bmd its enabled CRC CHECK, like checksum, or simply just use any antihack... most of them allow to add that.. but even though without antihack someone will bypass it.. so better use antihack that does the files encryption so ppl dont change anything. Custom launcher? u coder? then u can do.. or use mu webzen auto update launcher and modify it ur self.. what tools u mean ? autoupdate.. again, its not an extra step, its same with launcher cuz the launcher will do the update. Editing server name etc.. in client? well u can learn from other videos u can simply google what u want to edit actually.. all these stuff are out there, all u have to do is search and find the information and then put it into practice.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, thanks KarLi :)
I meant to bring together all of that knowledge that you shared (to use the antihack, to have a launcher with autoupdate) with some links and extra tips. I know it’s all there but scattered.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey,Where can I Find Guides for Season 12.3 of zMuClient (Security, Game Editing, etc.)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello here, im planning to make a custom monster skin to lessen lag, what app do i need? thanks and more power
ozt and ozj editor?

Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello how can you change the customer photo season 12 thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Requesting for updated resources (files) and guide on deploying MU website.
Thank you in advance!

Reaction score
Requesting for updated resources (files) and guide on deploying MU website.
Thank you in advance!
be more specific, you are looking for sources? that is not a (guide) but u want a guide how to compile sources is what you mean? als which server files version ? and what means 'deploying' mu website ? if u mean installing a website like dmn cms or web engine there are plenty of tutorials on youtube

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
be more specific, you are looking for sources? that is not a (guide) but u want a guide how to compile sources is what you mean? als which server files version ? and what means 'deploying' mu website ? if u mean installing a website like dmn cms or web engine there are plenty of tutorials on youtube

Pardon me for not being specific. I'm currently working on Season 6 Ep 3 and wanted to deploy MU website. I am looking for an updated guide on how to deploy a MU website. I've seen tutorials on youtube but they are old. If you have a link for a recent/updated guide, kindly share. Thank you!

Reaction score
Pardon me for not being specific. I'm currently working on Season 6 Ep 3 and wanted to deploy MU website. I am looking for an updated guide on how to deploy a MU website. I've seen tutorials on youtube but they are old. If you have a link for a recent/updated guide, kindly share. Thank you!

what website u want to install if deploy means install ? dmn cms, web engine, mvcore?

Reaction score
The website that users can create and manage their accounts.

try first this fully free and easy to install read instruction on the web or search for DmN cms have u tried installing and u have troubles? maybe u can use the Mu Help section for that ? https://forum.ragezone.com/f193/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to request on how to block 3rd party programs. and a way to manually add a 3rd party program to block it.

Back