Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ Request Guides Only Here ]

Reaction score
Please, only request guides in this topic, it allows your request to be always close for those that want to make them.

Failing to post your requests here will end in you Infracted or banned.
Requesting Guides that are already on this section will end in you Infracted or banned.

Im Reopening this thread as I fully trust that it will be used to help instead of spamming.

Remember that using this thread in the wrong way is an infraction and if you dont like it then cry me a river.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thread Cleaned.

Note: Request ONLY Guides in here, and nothing else. Requesting something else than Guides here will lead to a warning - and if you continue doing the same thing, then 1 infraction point.

Cheers

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah, so; this isn't another server development request but a gameplay request. How the hell, can I become an High Elf? And the other characters adventures?
Thanks in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I searched but couldnt find. How to edit bmp file without getting it corrupted(i want to remvoe 380 req for s4 items for all chars inc summoner without getting corrupted file when starting the game).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guide: Making mu server s4 on win vista ultimate x64 with detailed info about installing sql 2000 (or higher) and making ODBC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please get guide: How do add new items full excellent (helm, armor, pant, gloves, boots...) into shops (Shop0, Shop1,....)?
And, these can buy and use by members. Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi

I would like to know how edit Stats Fruits. I am seting up new server and i was thinking about adding Stat Fruits that will be ading 50 points to energy, agi, str, st... instant, without any minus points ect.

Someone just eat fruit and recive points. But fruit will be still made in chaos machine like always.

Serwer Version is 1.04F

ThX for any help.

Sybar

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to request a guide on how to use the Dragon Mu Object Editor. If anyone can find me one or write up a small one I would be very thankful.

Thanks In Advance

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
GDay,

I would like to request for a "How to make a Season 4/5 Server on a Vista 32-bit Computer"

Regards,
Richie

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want guide how to make MuServer Season 4 on Windows Server Basic Edition x86 with MySQL or ( MSSQL expres edition ) . Thank You

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how i reload the mobs? i add some new spots and i dont knopw how to reload mobs without restart server. can someone help me>?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey, sorry i want a guide about installing sql server and releasing s5 server with windows xp64 bits please i have many problems with that x.x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! i need a guide for these files:
[Release] CzF Season 4.5 [1.00.90] Bugless with custom modifications
And i think that many people need it too!
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! i need a guide for these files:
[Release] CzF Season 4.5 [1.00.90] Bugless with custom modifications
And i think that many people need it too!
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! :D

Thats abit... lazy.
Search for any S4 guide and mix it with some S5 system and all done, i made it that way.
An EXACT guide could be GENIAL, so it can be really bugless, but, Shatter done enough work for now i think ;).

PD: I used KarLI's guide, mixing S4 with S5 and some COMMON SENSE and it works good for now. And i made it on a W7 32 bits.
So dont ask for Vista guides, use common sense and any guide will work, anyway, some files wouldnt work with vista or W7, 2003 too sometimes.

Im requesting a guide to HOW TO HEX A MAIN.
Thats a bit stupid, but i used GOOGLE on ragezone filter and i didnt found anything.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found out how to do it! Thanks!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi there,
i want to request guide on all sql scripts(eg: autoreset with keep stats, starting xxxx level up point on char creation) for season 4 files in mssql 2k. thanks!

and another thing,
where can i change lvl requirement for MG and DL? i can't seem to create both of them

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I request a monstersetbase for S4 episode 2 if it could be possible Pm me in my profile...

Back