Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ Request Guides Only Here ]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i need a guide how to fix the party bug on 97d+99i (when someone is disconnected from the party the whole party brakes up) and how to fix the id bug on 97d+99i (when i try to leave the guild it want`s id i try "1" "11111" everything but nothing)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need these guides...

1. Guied to enable mu.exe in main.exe (Season 5-6) or when run main and launcher run firstly.

2. Guide how to change collate in MuOnline DB to other language (to enable creating character name in our native language.)

3. Guide to add new item to MuMaker's DB and Webshop's DB.

4. Guide to drop ancient item or socket item with gm command (/drop , /item)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. Can someone make a guide or explanation between setting up server with MSSQL 2005, and MSSQL 2000? Cause there isn`t any MSSQL 2005 guide with working links or pictures!

Tnx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want a guide on how to create a new npc.
I want to put some diferente shops in my server, but the only thing that I found is how to place the existent ones in the map, could someone please help me with that?

Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please, only request guides in this topic, it allows your request to be always close for those that want to make them.

Failing to post your requests here will end in you Infracted or banned.
Requesting Guides that are already on this section will end in you Infracted or banned.

Im Reopening this thread as I fully trust that it will be used to help instead of spamming.

Remember that using this thread in the wrong way is an infraction and if you dont like it then cry me a river.
I would love a full server tutorial for season 4 with sql server 2008. Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I would like to make a request on how to make a no reset mu online server version season 6 10.7.35. Thanks very much!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i would like a guide on how to undo the start with a full set on server.To where start with no set,thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to add login in mu server
like Server 1 and login :D
and how to add ports :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
complite guide how to install SQL 2008 express on windows 2003/win 7 32x (86x), how to create database,user, odbc if register for 32x wont work automaticallyand all we need to run a server on sql 2008.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
complite guide how to install SQL 2008 express on windows 2003/win 7 32x (86x), how to create database,user, odbc if register for 32x wont work automaticallyand all we need to run a server on sql 2008.

I need this too, please somebody post? :) it will be very much appreciated

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Also wondering if anybody can post a guide on how to configure titan tech season 6 files? the ones released in MU release section

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello !
how to make MuOnline Website and MuOnline Forum ?
can tell me ?
please !

Back