Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ Request Guides Only Here ]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Requesting for an update video guide on making MU Online Season 5 that is working on Windows XP SP2.

I already tried 2 guides. but none of them runs. T_T

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
dios, i seem that this is a request for a guide?

can i have a request that make me a video or a guide tutorial

how to make a mu online private server, perfect

please make me a guide, thx a lot XD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dont know if im in the right section.. please understand im just a newbie.. by the way, anybody knows the item codes for 3rd level wings season 6 ep 2? thanks in advance..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make fresh guides please, trusted/updated link downloads for MUseason5 and up! thank you!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As i am new in starting server i am looking at good guide about season 5 I tried Guide ''How to Make S5 Server Only For Routers'' and tbh failed..so i am looking at the moment a bit friendly guide ( i failed at Gameserver..didnt show nothing) thank you very much for help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am requesting a full detail guide how to use Comodo firewall.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
I have some requests .
1.Need a guide how to set up white wizzard to drop jewel 100% and hes orcs to drop ring 30-40% of the time
2.Need a guide how to set the drope rate from Box of Kundun to lets say 50% and other 50% to drop zen
3.Need a guide how to fix mu vip shop or mu item shop (the one in the game whos open with X button ) cause i can't open it .
4.How to fix Illiusion of kindun to drop a portal to the next Kalima lvl when is killed

Thank you .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
i need a guide for changing the glow color on items
[making dragon set blue, etc].
i saw guide made by gembrid
[the maker of glow editor i guess] but i cant get the first part ther
[untill hes saying "we can now force mu..." somethin.]

so please if you can explain me this part, or give me other guide....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to know how to set up database on sql 2005-2008 and how to make the DB to worck on OS x64 bits.

I hope is not that much in my request but i hope many will find it usefull :D .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can somebody hook me up with tutorial for latest playeble season? i dont want make it as public server i want to have working season with editor. i am going to make some tutorials and i wanna newest possible game. i dont mind if skill tree doest working or if are here some security issues. i only need that game for video tutorials, how to put on +13 how to make 3rd wings etc etc. and i need pretty detailed tutorial coz i never tryed make server. but i know about php and sql a lot and iam learning fast can you help meh?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to request a guide on how to fix the GSDBSet ODBC Connection Fail on 32bit PCs.

Back