Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Set up Castle Siege registration dates in few seconds.

Reaction score
Hey, so i was just playing with the CS Settings and somehow i realised, you don't need to actually set the dates ur self anymore for the castle siege if its confusing :)

Just do that:
Go to enterprise manager or management studio>Databases>muonline>mu_castle_data> remove both Rows where u normally edit the dates. Restart GameServer_CS and ur done.

After you run the GSCS it sets the dates etc automaticaly from ur PC settings.
Worked in S6EP3 on SCFMT Files, so it might save some confussion for some or time or whatever, u can'still edit the prices for Tax etc for Lot and whatever, but i dont think these days its necessary.

Peace.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, so i was just playing with the CS Settings and somehow i realised, you don't need to actually set the dates ur self anymore for the castle siege if its confusing :)

Just do that:
Go to enterprise manager or management studio>Databases>muonline>mu_castle_data> remove both Rows where u normally edit the dates. Restart GameServer_CS and ur done.

After you run the GSCS it sets the dates etc automaticaly from ur PC settings.
Worked in S6EP3 on SCFMT Files, so it might save some confussion for some or time or whatever, u can'still edit the prices for Tax etc for Lot and whatever, but i dont think these days its necessary.

Peace.

@Kharli any ideal? why i cant click announce during the registration period this is only my problem. i already configure everything from the castlesiege.xml and in the casle siege editor and also in the dbo/mucastle_data. but still the the CS works fine when i set up to ended then when the cycle again. still i cant click the registration during the announcement any help?
KarLi - Set up Castle Siege registration dates in few seconds. - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back